Have you ever seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom?

Nope. How many of any race who acknowledge liking Trump at all made it onto the jury?
Huh? I don’t know do you?

Remember, you guys say trump is winning among Latinos and more blacks than ever love trump. You can’t have it both ways.

Have you ever seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom?​

Quite frequently.
And that’s a huge problem. The number of prisoners who receive no visits from family. It’s why they are in prison. They were never loved. Never shown affection. It’s why they are evil now.

No way Melania visits trump if he goes to prison.

Maybe grampa trump should have hugged Donald a couple times. The money and life advice (screw everyone, lie cheat and steal. it makes you smart) is great but you should know if not for the money Eric wouldn’t give a shit about you either Donald. Like Tiffany.

Oh, sure.

The Democrats of the DNC, the FBI/DOJ, and the media, would love to see not just Donald Trump, but as many members of his family as possible confined in the courtroom right along with him, for days on end listening to the nonsense.

Sorry, Dems! The Trumps have better things to do that sit around watching your partisan activist judge and partisan activist prosecutors put people who are literally professional liars on the stand to smear the guy who will beat the pants off your pedo pres.

Has Trump’s family abandoned him? I’m answering your questions.​

-- Jennifer Rubin

A post online over at WAPO: "Is it just me, or has the Trump family abandoned him?"[/B]

"I don't have a Truth Social or X account, but Ivanka and Melania have been radio silent for quite a while. Eric and Don Jr. have also dropped off the radar. Who is Trump's support system for the current trial?"

Jennifer Rubin's reply: "He apparently has none. Never seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom. What an isolated, weak little man."

View attachment 937108

It's a very strange year. If it were anyone other than a man I've had contempt for over decades, long before he ever threw his hat into the ring, becoming a politician, I'd have some amount of sympathy and empathy. That is not the case here. Never could be. It's the gene thing Trump is always mentioning -- the gene thing. His genes. His genetic makeup.
/---/ Why would they want to be exposed to the harassment of the media? It would also require increased secret service and police protection, you dumbass.
1714043701118.png

Oh, sure.

The Democrats of the DNC, the FBI/DOJ, and the media, would love to see not just Donald Trump, but as many members of his family as possible confined in the courtroom right along with him, for days on end listening to the nonsense.

Sorry, Dems! The Trumps have better things to do that sit around watching your partisan activist judge and partisan activist prosecutors put people who are literally professional liars on the stand to smear the guy who will beat the pants off your pedo pres.
Remember you made Hillary testify for 11 hours? Trump could never do that. Sure he’s up for the job?

-- Jennifer Rubin

A post online over at WAPO: "Is it just me, or has the Trump family abandoned him?"[/B]

"I don't have a Truth Social or X account, but Ivanka and Melania have been radio silent for quite a while. Eric and Don Jr. have also dropped off the radar. Who is Trump's support system for the current trial?"

Jennifer Rubin's reply: "He apparently has none. Never seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom. What an isolated, weak little man."

View attachment 937108

It's a very strange year. If it were anyone other than a man I've had contempt for over decades, long before he ever threw his hat into the ring, becoming a politician, I'd have some amount of sympathy and empathy. That is not the case here. Never could be. It's the gene thing Trump is always mentioning -- the gene thing. His genes. His genetic makeup.
Maybe they know it’s all for show.

Maybe they know it’s all for show.
Remember how embarrassed Hillary was? Then trump brought all of bills accusers to his debate against Hillary? Even though in the past he said it was bullshit what they did to bill?

Payback is a bitch. Even if trump is the sociopathethic I think he is, this is bothering him. Showing he lied about his worth, catching him on tax evasion, cheating on his wife. Forget about the four plus laws he’s broken. All this other stuff is juicy!

-- Jennifer Rubin

View attachment 937108

How many times have you been in a court room?

Trump's family has a billion dollar empire to run. They aint all sitting at home, like you, picking your nose making ridiculous claims on a message board.

How many times have you been in a court room?

Trump's family has a billion dollar empire to run. They aint all sitting at home, like you, picking your nose making ridiculous claims on a message board.
We are campaigning for Biden just like you Don and Eric are for Don.

Remember how embarrassed Hillary was? Then trump brought all of bills accusers to his debate against Hillary? Even though in the past he said it was bullshit what they did to bill?

Payback is a bitch. Even if trump is the sociopathethic I think he is, this is bothering him. Showing he lied about his worth, catching him on tax evasion, cheating on his wife. Forget about the four plus laws he’s broken. All this other stuff is juicy!
It’s rather disingenuous what they’re doing to Trump, not that I care. The extreme wealthy, big business, and politicians have done and continue to do exactly what he’s done.

I suspect it’s all for show but maybe they will send him to prison, which might result in something approaching a civil war. Could be the globalist establishment wants a civil war.

-- Jennifer Rubin

View attachment 937108

None of my family were ever present at trials

Forum List

Back