Have you ever seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom?

Has Trump’s family abandoned him? I’m answering your questions.​

-- Jennifer Rubin

A post online over at WAPO: "Is it just me, or has the Trump family abandoned him?"[/B]

"I don't have a Truth Social or X account, but Ivanka and Melania have been radio silent for quite a while. Eric and Don Jr. have also dropped off the radar. Who is Trump's support system for the current trial?"

Jennifer Rubin's reply: "He apparently has none. Never seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom. What an isolated, weak little man."

View attachment 937108

It's a very strange year. If it were anyone other than a man I've had contempt for over decades, long before he ever threw his hat into the ring, becoming a politician, I'd have some amount of sympathy and empathy. That is not the case here. Never could be. It's the gene thing Trump is always mentioning -- the gene thing. His genes. His genetic makeup.

A sane mind would think that he doesnt want to subject his family to the media circus. Should they be there every day for multiple trials?

Remember you guys made Hillary testify for 11 hours?

Fox News host Jesse Watters griped that being in court was “torture” for the former president.

“They’re making a 77-year-old man sit inside a dingy room for eight hours straight, four days a week,” Watters complained.
Thanks for the random comment :thup:

They are dissapointed because they had their little hearts set on criticizing their choice of clothing.
I really wash hoping she'd wear the green jacket again. That would have been hilarious.

1713986468441.png

It's a shame that he's NOTHING like what America's self-proclaimed Conservatives told us they wanted for 5 or so decades.

It's a shame that he's NOTHING like what America's self-proclaimed Conservatives told us they wanted for 5 or so decades.

Is Biden what youve wanted for the last 5 decades? sometimes you go with the best you have. Biden can hardly keep his eyes open unless he's on Meds.

yeah many Conservative Americans wanted an outsider from the political machine and you can see how that same apperatus will attack such a threat. They never accepted Trumps 2016 election, and fabricated one lie after another to impeach him.

Don’t care what you or anyone else’s believes the opinion of someone who is just a screen name and an avatar on a message board means nothing to me. Now go back to watching MSNBC so you can get your daily mental masturbation done for the day.
I don't watch msnbc. :auiqs.jpg:

go crawl back under your rock

Pearl clutching melodramatic histrionics from cucks, queers and deadbeats

Forum List

Back