Biden working hard to compensate for lack of trump covid plan

There wasnt even a vax schedule. President Joe is saving the US.

They can shove the mRNA jabs up where the sun don't shine. I think it was BS Trump pushing the whole agenda of these poisons into the human population. Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies have a medical tyranny over the world. One should realize that these entities only make money off of sick people not healthy. And they have made trillions and still continue to doop the populations with their fraud.

Then how did 12 million get vaccinated before Jan 20th?
It was a miscount. Trump hid from the public that he and Melania got their vaccines in January. He's so fat that they accidentally marked him down for 12million doses.

They can shove the mRNA jabs up where the sun don't shine. I think it was BS Trump pushing the whole agenda of these poisons into the human population. Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies have a medical tyranny over the world. One should realize that these entities only make money off of sick people not healthy. And they have made trillions and still continue to doop the populations with their fraud.
President Trump did it for the paranoid lefties that crave domination by the state and corporations. Let them be the guinea pigs.

It was a miscount. Trump hid from the public that he and Melania got their vaccines in January. He's so fat that they accidentally marked him down for 12million doses.
Fake News.

Does that include the millions of doses the fat fuck lost ? He probably sold them to Russia or similar.

President Trump did it for the paranoid lefties that crave domination by the state and corporations. Let them be the guinea pigs.

Well, yea you have a point. If Trump didn't get these out they would have blamed him for more deaths on a virus that still hasn't been proven to exist. And the "virus" that black eyed snake Biden says you can't call the China virus now. :D

Does that include the millions of doses the fat fuck lost ? He probably sold them to Russia or similar.

Are you going to get your mRNA Tommy? You already look unhealthy so I am sure it wouldn't harm you anymore then you have already harmed yourself.:auiqs.jpg:Heck, maybe it will kill your warts.:D

Well, yea you have a point. If Trump didn't get these out they would have blamed him for more deaths on a virus that still hasn't been proven to exist. And the "virus" that black eyed snake Biden says you can't call the China virus now. :D
Chinese Americans are getting assaulted on the back of trumps moronic china flu bollox. You characters are sub human.

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths and so do the maj or US citizens.

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths.
Dude was holding rallies nationwide with no mask on, of course he's responsible for deaths. Only a dumbass would disagree.

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths.
Dude was holding rallies nationwide with no mask on, of course he's responsible for deaths. Only a dumbass would disagree.
All those dead folk are free now to enjoy their liberty.

Trump was too busy with important initiatives to take on the virus.Bleach cocktails and injecting sunshine up your arse took up a lot of time.

Trump was too busy with important initiatives to take on the virus.Bleach cocktails and injecting sunshine up your arse took up a lot of time.

I do believe we are infinite consciousness and sure they are enjoying their freedom from the experience of living on this Earth. Just like many of the people also will be and are from dying from the mRNA jab. Which overtime will be more deaths then the COVID or lockdowns even killed. But you won't hear about it on the MSM, since their main line of funding comes from the very companies that promote these poisons.

That is funny. I never wear a mask and I have never died or even gotten sick. I guess you still haven't figured out that this has been a scam on the whole world. Congrats in not figuring that out yet. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually even the CDC will even tell you that the masks are virtually useless and in fact you have a better chance of getting sick by breathing in your own carbon dioxide all day.

FACE MASKS DO NOT PREVENT SPREAD OF AIRBORNE PATHOGENS

Numerous randomized control trials (RCTs) analyzed the efficacy of masks in preventing the spread of an aerosol pathogen.

Below is a partial list of such trials found in professionally-reviewed literature, published by the following internationally-recognized organizations. I encourage you to click on any of the links to learn more:

A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers

Facemasks and similar barriers to prevent respiratory illness such as COVID-19: A rapid systematic review

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis

https://www.journalofhospitalinfection.com/article/0195-6701(91)90148-2/pdf

Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial - PubMed

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

I do believe we are infinite consciousness and sure they are enjoying their freedom from the experience of living on this Earth. Just like many of the people also will be and are from dying from the mRNA jab. Which overtime will be more deaths then the COVID or lockdowns even killed. But you won't hear about it on the MSM, since their main line of funding comes from the very companies that promote these poisons.

That is funny. I never wear a mask and I have never died or even gotten sick. I guess you still haven't figured out that this has been a scam on the whole world. Congrats in not figuring that out yet. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes vaccines are very hazardous to health in relation to the dangers they pose.

1615542014765.png

Fuckwit.

You need to have a viable available VACCINE in hand first, dummkopf, before you can worry about needing a SCHEDULE for giving it. Schedules are easy. Biden hasn't done jack. Trump had to wrangle BILLIONS of dollars from other areas of the government so that these vaccines would be here today.

Yes vaccines are very hazardous to health in relation to the dangers they pose.

View attachment 466750

Fuckwit.

And that is exactly what happened in 1918. Thanks for pointing that out Tommy. And now you fools and suckers are falling for it again. :auiqs.jpg:

In preparation for WW1, a massive military vaccination experiment involving numerous prior developed vaccines took place in Fort Riley, Kansas- where the first “Spanish Flu” case was reported.

WW1 Draft = Human Test Subjects

The fledgling pharmaceutical industry, sponsored by the ‘Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research’, had something they never had before – a large supply of human test subjects. Supplied by the U.S. military’s first draft, the test pool of subjects ballooned to over 6 million men.

Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine: The Killing Field

Spanish-Flu-Blog-Pic-2.jpg

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths and so do the maj or US citizens.
The only reason you think that is because you're a SADFI.

SADFI=stupidassdumbfuckingidiot.

Forum List

Back