Biden working hard to compensate for lack of trump covid plan

There wasnt even a vax schedule. President Joe is saving the US.

They can shove the mRNA jabs up where the sun don't shine. I think it was BS Trump pushing the whole agenda of these poisons into the human population. Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies have a medical tyranny over the world. One should realize that these entities only make money off of sick people not healthy. And they have made trillions and still continue to doop the populations with their fraud.
President Trump did it for the paranoid lefties that crave domination by the state and corporations. Let them be the guinea pigs.

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths and so do the maj or US citizens.
The only reason you think that is because you're a SADFI.

SADFI=stupidassdumbfuckingidiot.

And you are SADFI!!

The left attacks Trump on Covid Plan.....while the Biden Admin simply folllows the Trump playbook: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...rides-trump-plan-while-borrowing-its-playbook

Biden vaccine plan, built on the backs of the Trump Admin's work: https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/03/11/biden-vaccine-victories-trump-foundation/

Biden Admin using the model the Trump Admin left them: https://www.newsy.com/stories/biden-administration-vaccine-plan-building-on-trump-model/

Harris gets caught and debunked for lying that the BIden Admin started from scratch....by the expert Dr Fauci: https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...starting-from-scratch-on-vaccine-distribution

Fight the lies from the propagandist and super spreader Xiden

Then how did 12 million get vaccinated before Jan 20th?
Does that include the millions of doses the fat fuck lost ? He probably sold them to Russia or similar.

He didn't lose anything...the democrat governors lost them...you idiot.

Chinese Americans are getting assaulted on the back of trumps moronic china flu bollox. You characters are sub human.
They are indeed being attacked by sub-humans, but I am surprised a fag-snowflake would put it that way.

Asian Americans are being assaulted in NY and CA and the left blames Trump....just comical

Chinese Americans are getting assaulted on the back of trumps moronic china flu bollox. You characters are sub human.
They are indeed being attacked by sub-humans, but I am surprised a fag-snowflake would put it that way.

Asian Americans are being assaulted in NY and CA and the left blames Trump....just comical
Yeah. I'm sure the ones who attacked Asians were whites in blackface.
well then we know they were Dems....Dems have a long history of blackface.....

Biden first dose 12/21/20, second dose 1/11/21

9563383_011121-cc-ap-biden-2nd-vaccine-mon-img.jpg

“It’s one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn’t have when we came into office..." 2/17/21

Biden first dose 12/21/20, second dose 1/11/21

9563383_011121-cc-ap-biden-2nd-vaccine-mon-img.jpg

“It’s one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn’t have when we came into office..." 2/17/21
The sad thing is that many of Lying Xiden's supporters actually believe him.....

They can shove the mRNA jabs up where the sun don't shine. I think it was BS Trump pushing the whole agenda of these poisons into the human population. Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies have a medical tyranny over the world. One should realize that these entities only make money off of sick people not healthy. And they have made trillions and still continue to doop the populations with their fraud.
President Trump did it for the paranoid lefties that crave domination by the state and corporations. Let them be the guinea pigs.

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths and so do the maj or US citizens.
Like the dumbfuck you are,you ignore how your hero dems cuomo and whitmere are responsible for thousands of deaths from lockdowns especially traiter cuomo who even his fellow demorats have turned on him. :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao: :laughing0301: Hey hypocrite soon as you stop lying that Obama was not a clone of bush and accept facts he expanded his policys and face reality whitmere and cuomo are mass murderers,nobody is listening to your bullshit and lies.

Last edited:

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths.
Dude was holding rallies nationwide with no mask on, of course he's responsible for deaths. Only a dumbass would disagree.
Talk about a dumbass,this kid wins first prize,he is one of the dumbass trolls same as tommy troll who thinks the virus is dangerous and believes in the social distance bullshit :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl:One of the posters here was at one of the trump rallies with many friends of his,neither him or any of his friends got sick despite being around thousands of people. :abgg2q.jpg: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths.
Dude was holding rallies nationwide with no mask on, of course he's responsible for deaths. Only a dumbass would disagree.
All those dead folk are free now to enjoy their liberty.

Trump was too busy with important initiatives to take on the virus.Bleach cocktails and injecting sunshine up your arse took up a lot of time.

I do believe we are infinite consciousness and sure they are enjoying their freedom from the experience of living on this Earth. Just like many of the people also will be and are from dying from the mRNA jab. Which overtime will be more deaths then the COVID or lockdowns even killed. But you won't hear about it on the MSM, since their main line of funding comes from the very companies that promote these poisons.

That is funny. I never wear a mask and I have never died or even gotten sick. I guess you still haven't figured out that this has been a scam on the whole world. Congrats in not figuring that out yet. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes vaccines are very hazardous to health in relation to the dangers they pose.

View attachment 466750

Fuckwit.

And that is exactly what happened in 1918. Thanks for pointing that out Tommy. And now you fools and suckers are falling for it again. :auiqs.jpg:

In preparation for WW1, a massive military vaccination experiment involving numerous prior developed vaccines took place in Fort Riley, Kansas- where the first “Spanish Flu” case was reported.

WW1 Draft = Human Test Subjects

The fledgling pharmaceutical industry, sponsored by the ‘Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research’, had something they never had before – a large supply of human test subjects. Supplied by the U.S. military’s first draft, the test pool of subjects ballooned to over 6 million men.

Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine: The Killing Field

Spanish-Flu-Blog-Pic-2.jpg
Pesky facts like that make too much sense for tommy troll to understand. :up: Trolls like him,that newbie kid and Penelope keep babbling on and on about trump ignoring how whitmere,cuomo and newsome murdered people with their lockdowns and ruined small businesses and their livilhoods especially ignoring the murderous actions of cuomo on the elderly in New York. Tommy troll still is falling for the covid hoax and actually thinks the vaccine is good for you as well,comedy gold. :laughing0301: :lmao::abgg2q.jpg::rofl:

Last edited:
Are you talking about these same vaccines that would still be years away from production if the Democrats had been in control of the white house when Covid struck by any chance?

Forum List

Back