Biden working hard to compensate for lack of trump covid plan

There wasnt even a vax schedule. President Joe is saving the US.

They can shove the mRNA jabs up where the sun don't shine. I think it was BS Trump pushing the whole agenda of these poisons into the human population. Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies have a medical tyranny over the world. One should realize that these entities only make money off of sick people not healthy. And they have made trillions and still continue to doop the populations with their fraud.
President Trump did it for the paranoid lefties that crave domination by the state and corporations. Let them be the guinea pigs.

So republicans are not even taking vaccines, good to know. I opine that tramp is responsible for over 1/2 million deaths.
Dude was holding rallies nationwide with no mask on, of course he's responsible for deaths. Only a dumbass would disagree.

And they'd still be smarter than you.

Unless he held a gun to their heads, if they died it's on them.

There wasnt even a vax schedule. President Joe is saving the US.
Then how did 12 million get vaccinated before Jan 20th?
It was a miscount. Trump hid from the public that he and Melania got their vaccines in January. He's so fat that they accidentally marked him down for 12million doses.
Why are we sending vaccines to Africa?
Who is "we"? Pharmaceutical companies?

Probably because they create products to sell.
You might try reading the news once in a while; your hero Biden is sending millions of doses to Africa before all US citizens get theirs.
Isn't he ahead of schedule? Wanted it to be 100 days but will be May 1st I thought, right?
I presume you have zero idea of how long it will take to give 2 shots to 80% of 350,000,000 US citizens waiting to get their 1st shot.
He just said May 1st like yesterday for "All adults" ??
Put down the bong and watch the news.
How can you express opinions on any subject when you spend all your time working out and admiring yourself in a mirror?

What a laugher.

The U.S. is seeing a huge reduction in deaths.

But...guess what ? As of March 11th....10% of the population had been vaccinated.

People really think the vaccine is the reason.

And they preach science. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back