Biden: “You’re not going to see anybody building a new coal plant in America, not just because I’d like to pass a law to say that, it’s too expensive"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Reminder: One of the biggest catalysts of West Virginia turning so red was Barack Obama and Hillary saying nearly this exact thing.

1687976205798.jpeg

Reminder: One of the biggest catalysts of West Virginia turning so red was Barack Obama and Hillary saying nearly this exact thing.

There are no investors willing to invest in coal fired powered plants... but you dopes blame Obama. Lol 😂

the way we think about fossil fuels is dominated by what I call the ‘anti-impact framework,’ which is, at its core, the idea that human impact on nature is intrinsically immoral and inevitably self-destructive

Ignoring the benefits of fossil fuels has also led most energy experts to ignore the enormous ‘climate mastery benefits’ of fossil fuels

you should not support the elimination of something without 1st looking at it's benefits

Oil production is booming worldwide.
Its booming in Russia and the middle east where people bleed in the sand for oil remember?... or have you forgotten that liberal mantra already... "no blood for oil" remember that?....
Liberals used to want energy independence for the USA but I guess they don't since it came about by a republican....

Forum List

Back