Biden: “You’re not going to see anybody building a new coal plant in America, not just because I’d like to pass a law to say that, it’s too expensive"

Its booming in Russia and the middle east where people bleed in the sand for oil remember?... or have you forgotten that liberal mantra already... "no blood for oil" remember that?....
Liberals used to want energy independence for the USA but I guess they don't since it came about by a republican....
The US has never been energy independent. Trump lied. Up until 2020 we imported 7-9 million bpd.. since covid we are importing 7-9 million bpd.

In 1989 Bill McKibben wrote: "Human happiness & certainly human fecundity, are not as important as a wild & healthy planet... Until such a time as Homo sapiens should decide to rejoin nature, some of us can only hope for the right virus to come along."

We are not producing at the rate we need to... that need to rate grows everyday and we are not keeping up with demand...

We are producing more than we ever have in our history.

Russia and SA are filling the gap we made.... and that's just stupid....

Actually they are both cutting production as the price was getting a tad low for them.

Are you never not wrong about anything?

We are not producing at the rate we need to... that need to rate grows everyday and we are not keeping up with demand... Russia and SA are filling the gap we made.... and that's just stupid....

There's glut of petroleum. That's why OPEC has cut production.

The US has never been energy independent. Trump lied. Up until 2020 we imported 7-9 million bpd.. since covid we are importing 7-9 million bpd.
Surada... stop falling for the fake news on this question... I know its everywhere on the internet.... but we lived it.... in 2019 we were energy independent by every measure.... every claim Trump makes gets a thousand fake news sites and reports saying he is wrong... but you have to dig deeper for the truth....

the implicit and sometimes explicit goal of the green movement is eliminating human impact on earth. They have this view that our impact is immoral, that it's wrong for us to impact the earth

Janet Yellen, explaining why the world needs to get off fossil fuels: "We know warming temperatures might disrupt food and water supplies, leading to unrest around the world."

"Might disrupt"?

You know what is *guaranteed to destroy* food and water supplies? Lack of energy.

There's glut of petroleum. That's why OPEC has cut production.
Do you know how many different types of oil there is?... we and the middle east have the best crude for refineries to turn into fuel... when gas prices go down get back to me okay?....
You ignore the evidence in front of you and turn to fakes news for comfort....

Ff_MlNXWYAA-ggl

Surada... stop falling for the fake news on this question... I know its everywhere on the internet.... but we lived it.... in 2019 we were energy independent by every measure.... every claim Trump makes gets a thousand fake news sites and reports saying he is wrong... but you have to dig deeper for the truth....

Lol. What a stupid joke. The US has never been energy independent.

Forum List

Back