Biden: “You’re not going to see anybody building a new coal plant in America, not just because I’d like to pass a law to say that, it’s too expensive"

Domestic energy production has been greater than U.S. energy consumption since 2019

In 2019, U.S. total annual energy production was greater than total annual consumption for the first time since 1957.

Production also exceed consumption in 2020 and in 2021.

In 2021, production equaled 97.78 quads and consumption equaled 97.33 quads.

Fossil fuels—petroleum, natural gas, and coal—accounted for about 79% of total U.S. primary energy production in 2021.

There are no investors willing to invest in coal fired powered plants... but you dopes blame Obama. Lol 😂
Democrats, as part of their attacks on Americans, have made new construction so expensive, lack of power plants will soon be the least of America's problems. With the open border, soon housing will become extremely rare and expensive.

Biden and the environmental extremists are basically saying: "I don't hate and want to destroy humans. i just want to save human beings from self-destructing"

Every time Biden slows or stops our energy production its a gift for China... every time Biden says we need more windmills and solar panels its a win for China... are you idiots getting the point here?....

Forum List

Back