Bidenomics: Fitch warns it may be forced to downgrade dozens of banks, including JPMorgan Chase

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrats can spin and lie, but the imploding financial world says what’s really going on. This will continue until Trump or DeSantas take control. That is for sure.

Informative, and glad you posted it, but what would bringing in Trump or DeSantis do? Remember, it was republican at the helm when the last banking crises occurred and Republicans fought the Dems getting us out of it.

Informative, and glad you posted it, but what would bringing in Trump or DeSantis do? Remember, it was republican at the helm when the last banking crises occurred and Republicans fought the Dems getting us out of it.
Actually, it was bipartisan fighting against bush. He warned everyone for years, and repubs AND dems, ignored him.
I forget how many times he begged congress to reform GSEs.
I hate having to defend that sorry POS :(

Actually, it was bipartisan fighting against bush. He warned everyone for years, and repubs AND dems, ignored him.
I forget how many times he begged congress to reform GSEs.
I hate having to defend that sorry POS :(
I understand Harley, but the Pres, (whatever Pres) gets credit or blame for whatever happens nationally on their watch, whether something they did or just something they were not effective at doing or failed to control, as they should have done better, bringing better outcome. Don't worry, he is still well deserved to scorn as a President on multiple fronts.

I never gave much credit for "I tried" at performance rating time, but some people think me a hard ass. Actually it was the ones that tried but failed, so there is that.

That is deceptive. The last banking crisis was the culmination of dangerous policies put in place first by Carter and then strengthened by Clinton.

I understand Harley, but the Pres, (whatever Pres) gets credit or blame for whatever happens nationally on their watch, whether something they did or just something they were not effective at doing or failed to control, as they should have done better, bringing better outcome. Don't worry, he is still well deserved to scorn as a President on multiple fronts.

I never gave much credit for "I tried" at performance rating time, but some people think me a hard ass. Actually it was the ones that tried but failed, so there is that.
I agree but in this instance, its the ass opposite. He was the only one trying to stop what was coming.

Financial world is based upon future expectations. That’s why the stock market hit a record spike the night Trump won.

This is the quietest economic crash the would has ever seen... the Biden recession and banking crash is happening and the media is keeping it quiet....

There is no banking crisis. And Bush is the last person that would try to stop the NWO "banking" system. The banks are investing our money in green, losing our money, getting bail outs for the bankers, then they will switch us over to CBDC credits that they will give and take away according to our green compliance...

Democrats can spin and lie, but the imploding financial world says what’s really going on. This will continue until Trump or DeSantas take control. That is for sure.

Of course... It's amazing that it hasn't happened sooner. More than 90% of the assets on their books are nothing but imaginary garbage. Inferred wealth based on the promise of some future return that may or may not happen. The actual, intrinsic wealth contained and controlled by this collection of money pirates is shockingly small compared to what their books are showing. This is very much akin to allowing termites to flourish in the beam works of a tall building. The Building stands until the day It collapses .... But right up until that day everything appears to be normal.

Forum List

Back