Bidens agenda/campaign promises vanished quicker than a dollar bill in a strippers gstring

How did Biden completely squander his so called "honeymoon" phase???
distorted rules of the Senate, the filibuster
What major legislation has the Senate fillibustered since Biden took office?

covid relief,
infrastructure, voter rights, immigration, gun violence and the environment
Republicans don't really need the filibuster for those issues. Democrats don't even have the votes in their own caucus to pass any of it. The covid relief bill only got the 50 votes it needed after being trimmed down to make it palatable to moderates/centrists.

Inept Biden has to rely on walking dead Schumer and whack job Pelosi while fending off attacks from the bimbo squad. It's f'ing hilarious what a clown car the Dem party is. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't know why y'all are complaining?

President Trump got nothing passed but the tax cut for primarily the wealthiest, a tax cut he promised would not be for the rich, when he was campaigning, about a year after he was in office.

Yeah, Biden has his hands filled, but so far...he's kept his cool and is keeping the widespread differences of democrats in check.... And he has not lost his cool with republicans trying to stop his agenda, so far.....

For me, he's much easier to watch than Trump's bombastic, vindictive, threatening, hateful, boisterous, management style.
Trumps tax break gave most everyone who actually paid taxes a taxcut..
bidens agenda is to steal tax money----these trillions $$$ being spent most wind up in billionaires pockets who then donate to bidens ass via his family and soon to be presidential libraries..

covid relief,
Republicans don't really need the filibuster for those issues. Democrats don't even have the votes in their own caucus to pass any of it. The covid relief bill only got the 50 votes it needed after being trimmed down to make it palatable to moderates/centrists.
And likely, that's how his future agenda will get passed... Democrats negotiating with each other...

Your party is in control.
So you think the Senate democrats should get rid of the filibuster????
The filibuster they created? Lol, your party is in control and your party owns this mess 100%.
What mess? It's all working out just fine.... other than moving a little slower.... And in my personal opinion, slower, is good... !!!! Not bad, as others may see it!

The filibuster they created? Lol, your party is in control and your party owns this mess 100%.
What mess? It's all working out just fine.... other than moving a little slower.... And in my personal opinion, slower, is good... !!!! Not bad, as others may see it!
185941206_10159092394269508_5225065967779193035_n.jpg

You also have another decision Biden made.
188040085_3915245045189902_2144673405200977777_n.jpg

Do you think it would be in the Democrats best interest to do so? I don't hear too many people talking about what happens after the filibuster is gone and they are in the minority.

You also have another decision Biden made.View attachment 494212

That's not really it's best side....

154950242_251383769810330_5964931090202955221_n-8319459312.jpg

There, there..... that's better now.... hmm?

It's pronouns are "disturbing" and "fucking vomit". This is what the marxist shitstains want to normalize. YAY!

View attachment 494203
Republicans are really good at creating "make believe" talking points, and memes!!!

Do you think it would be in the Democrats best interest to do so? I don't hear too many people talking about what happens after the filibuster is gone and they are in the minority.
I don't think they should get rid of the filibuster, but many democrats are short sighted, and do!

I am opened for reforms...

Such as having to stand on the floor and debate the whole time of the filibuster...

Inept Biden has to rely on walking dead Schumer and whack job Pelosi while fending off attacks from the bimbo squad. It's f'ing hilarious what a clown car the Dem party is. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't know why y'all are complaining?

President Trump got nothing passed but the tax cut for primarily the wealthiest, a tax cut he promised would not be for the rich, when he was campaigning, about a year after he was in office.

Yeah, Biden has his hands filled, but so far...he's kept his cool and is keeping the widespread differences of democrats in check.... And he has not lost his cool with republicans trying to stop his agenda, so far.....

For me, he's much easier to watch than Trump's bombastic, vindictive, threatening, hateful, boisterous, management style.
Nobody is complaining strawman-opotamus :itsok:

covid relief,
And likely, that's how his future agenda will get passed... Democrats negotiating with each other...
You represent death. Using the facade of social justice to achieve it through any means necessary. We have less rights today while people are becoming more uncivil. Government employees and monopoly employees in different ways exude uncivil dominance over people/citizens who are becoming more uncivil themselves.

View attachment 494203
Republicans are really good at creating "make believe" talking points, and memes!!!
It's all true, by the end of Biden's term people will be begging Trump to run.

Forum List

Back