Biden's Big Announcement Thursday (Tomorrow) Could Mean Big Things For Seniors — And The Election

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Biden and Harris will appear together. Expect news that will tell us a lot about one of the administration’s most important policy achievements.

A big announcement widely expected to come on Thursday should tell us a lot about one of the Biden administration’s most important policy achievements: a reform with the potential to touch the lives of millions of seniors, alter the pharmaceutical market and, just maybe, affect the November elections as well.

Much more at the link below...

Biden’s Big Announcement This Week Could Change The Election

"Could change the election"? I wonder what the big announcement will be? Does anyone have any good guesses?

Biden and Harris will appear together. Expect news that will tell us a lot about one of the administration’s most important policy achievements.

A big announcement widely expected to come on Thursday should tell us a lot about one of the Biden administration’s most important policy achievements: a reform with the potential to touch the lives of millions of seniors, alter the pharmaceutical market and, just maybe, affect the November elections as well.

Much more at the link below...

Biden’s Big Announcement This Week Could Change The Election

"Could change the election"? I wonder what the big announcement will be? Does anyone have any good guesses?
I thought you guys thought you were ahead. Now you are talking about this could change the election.

Forum List

Back