Biden’s Border Disaster Isn’t Incompetence. It’s Intentional.

Good thing that the overwhelmingly vast majority of us do not prefer to commit mass murder, let alone murder of any kind.

But we would like guns to protect ourselves from the mass murderers, thank you very fuckin' much.

Why do you think we have so many killers?

Ew, is that your gotcha moment?

Why does Vermont, one of the states most armed to the teeth - have practically no gun murders?

Because they aren't like you. Education is excellent in VT and they are more like Scandanavians.

Education is excellent in VT and they are more like Scandanavians.

Except, of course, unlike Scandinavians - they own a shit ton of guns.

And you just nuked your own argument.

I guess it's not the guns, but the people after all. According to you anyway.

Thanks for playin'!

I think China may be paying Joe 'piece-work' with the southern border invasion.

I believe it to be the world economic forum and their great reset.

Part of their predic

This administration is still operating under the guise there is no problem!

If the Washington post is complaining you know its bad

Of course it's planned.

The whole border fiasco started immediately after trump was out. They were waiting for him to be out the door. The country changed more in 2 years than it has in the past 10.

I have no doubt the world economic forum has a hand in this as part of the great reset.

Exhibit #3,247C in the perpetual churning out of evidence that the Left just can't meme.
86obad5dljna1.jpg

I guess when I was a Democrat three years ago I was suddenly transformed into the "bigot" I am today.

Do you even know the definition of "bigot"?

Helpful hint: It doesn't necessarily have to be about race, and the Democrats who write off anyone who disagrees with them as "bigots" are the actual bigots.

As always with the New Left, nothing but constant projection in order to avoid introspection of any sort.

It's infantile, reflexive, close minded, and utterly pathetic.

Congratulations, bigot!

YES.

It's the people BEHIND the presidency who are setting it up for their own profitable reasons. It's convenient to have an old vegetable in office that can take the blame via his dementia. Biden's an old husk with not much left inside. But to blame things on him is exactly the diversion the true FUCKASSES who nominated him wanted. Just another tactic in their bag of tricks, along with creating an army of brainwashed angry transsexuals who will always vote Democrat to protect themselves against enemies that largely don't exist, except in MSM. So...they defend Joe even though they depend on his pitiful state of mind. The people who are really in charge are MUCH more coherent and competent than that. They can't plead insanity like Potato can.

Last edited:
Dem's plan is so obvious, flood red states with illegals, give them amnesty and the right to vote to RIG elections. This is why blue states don't want these illegals, that's just not the Dem's plan.

They just need the names and ID#'s onto the voter rolls. They won't vote but someone will use their name to print a mail-in ballot and dump it into drop box marked Obiden. No one will police it. Obiden Courts will drag it out and eventually dismiss it or prevent any look into it.

and yet .. you and the left continue to target guns instead of the underlying problem. Regardless .. the incompetency of border security is getting ready to permit 700K - 1M + illegals into the country. Something you evidently agree with.

Haha.. most of the mass murderers haven't been illegals. I'm against all immigration. Look what they did in Palestine.

Except, of course, unlike Scandinavians - they own a shit ton of guns.

And you just nuked your own argument.

I guess it's not the guns, but the people after all. According to you anyway.

Thanks for playin'!

I agree that it's the people. .. and Americans just can't handle guns. They aren't hunting rabbits. They are killing each other.. Do you take your gun when you go to the doctor's office?

Forum List

Back