Biden’s Border Disaster Isn’t Incompetence. It’s Intentional.

Americans just can't handle guns.

False.

America has far more guns than any other country on the face of the planet, and the vast majority of gun owners do not commit crime.

And places like Vermont, Wyoming, Montana, New Hampshire - are all primary examples of this stubborn, irrefutable fact.

False.

America has far more guns than any other country on the face of the planet, and the vast majority of gun owners do not commit crime.

And places like Vermont, Wyoming, Montana, New Hampshire - are all primary examples of this stubborn, irrefutable fact.

Shooting up schools, churches, malls , doctors offices and movie theaters isn't very manly.

Haha.. most of the mass murderers haven't been illegals. I'm against all immigration. Look what they did in Palestine.
That wasn't inferred or implied. What is objective, is the record level of illegal immigrants crossing the border, and the 700K = 1Million + waiting until 5/11 to cross .. after Biden sat on his ass and did nothing to prevent it.

Governor Abbott keeps saying the problem is mental health. But, Texas is dead last in mental health services and he hasn't proposed any changes.
I am quite sure the money is going to subsidize illegals, I am sure he would accept your donation to help!

That wasn't inferred or implied. What is objective, is the record level of illegal immigrants crossing the border, and the 700K = 1Million + waiting until 5/11 to cross .. after Biden sat on his ass and did nothing to prevent it.
He should be impeached for failing to keep operational control of our borders

Governor Abbott keeps saying the problem is mental health. But, Texas is dead last in mental health services and he hasn't proposed any changes.
Maybe you would like to get back to the subject of Biden's admin, failing to keep our nation sovereign

1. I have just finished reading a book that explains how most countries during World War II refused to accept many Jewish refugees.

a. That includes the United States!!!

2. I think that today some very kind-hearted liberals in the Administration are thinking this way. "We made a horrible mistake in refusing to open our doors to millions of refugees during World War II. We could have prevented the Holocaust, for before the start of the war, the Nazis were eager for all the Jewish people to leave Europe. This time we are dealing with poor people who are seeking a better life for themselves and especially their children. So it is our moral duty to welcome these economic refugees to our large nation, where there is a need for more workers anyway."

1. I have just finished reading a book that explains how most countries during World War II refused to accept many Jewish refugees.

a. That includes the United States!!!

2. I think that today some very kind-hearted liberals in the Administration are thinking this way. "We made a horrible mistake in refusing to open our doors to millions of refugees during World War II. We could have prevented the Holocaust, for before the start of the war, the Nazis were eager for all the Jewish people to leave Europe. This time we are dealing with poor people who are seeking a better life for themselves and especially their children. So it is our moral duty to welcome these economic refugees to our large nation, where there is a need for more workers anyway."
Cool I expect you to take in those who are homeless and provide all care food and healthcare they need

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

This administration is still operating under the guise there is no problem!

If the Washington post is complaining you know its bad
So is this going to result in the end of life as we know it or will the planet completely implode as well?

What changes are proposed? Links please

But of course, Bernie's (Biden) handlers have stated

Forum List

Back