Biden’s Border Disaster Isn’t Incompetence. It’s Intentional.

Who told you minorities are not welcome in Vermont? VT is an uber-liberal, crunchy granola lefty state. Minorities are not unwelcome there. Hell, VTers would probably be too stoned to notice anyway. For the most part, NO ONE wants to stay in Vermont longer than a ski weekend. You know Bernie Sanders is from Vermont, right? How much further left can you get?
Yep, Bernard Sanders is from Vermont. Being a far-left liberal doesn't mean they want minorities living next to them.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Vermont was: White: 93.6% Two or more races: 2.74% Asian: 1.62% Black or African American: 1.28% Other race: 0.43% Native American: 0.3% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.03%

Yep, Bernard Sanders is from Vermont. Being a far-left liberal doesn't mean they want minorities living next to them.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Vermont was: White: 93.6% Two or more races: 2.74% Asian: 1.62% Black or African American: 1.28% Other race: 0.43% Native American: 0.3% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.03%

Bear in mind that Vermont has the second lowest population of any state in the Union. One Hawaiian gets on the wrong bus out of Nashua NH and the percentages swing wildly.

The language most widely spoken in Mexico is SPANISH.
My last post on Mexican Spanish. The reason being, my best friend's wife is Spanish from Madrid. When we all meet up for a meal, one night she explained the differences, so you have Spain Spanish and Mexican Spanish. Just like English and American English. So do you speak English or American English? So if you say you speak English, then you would pronounce Oregano like we do in the UK. So if a Mexican said he/she is Speaking Spanish, my Spanish friend would say, "Mexican Spanish". If you said you spoke English, I would say, "American English".

My last post on Mexican Spanish. The reason being, my best friend's wife is Spanish from Madrid. When we all meet up for a meal, one night she explained the differences, so you have Spain Spanish and Mexican Spanish. Just like English and American English. So do you speak English or American English? So if you say you speak English, then you would pronounce Oregano like we do in the UK. So if a Mexican said he/she is Speaking Spanish, my Spanish friend would say, "Mexican Spanish". If you said you spoke English, I would say, "American English".

It’s just English and just Spanish. Stop being a weirdo.

It’s just English and just Spanish. Stop being a weirdo.
You're the weirdo, you didn't even know there's a difference in languages, lol. Now your knowledge is updated.

Use Google and check ya numpt

Of course it is intentional. It is the most effective way to end "white privilege" in the U.S.
Had any of you nitwits bothered to read the entire article you'd have found that the solutions offered by the Post are opposed by Repubs. As they do all common sense solutions to reform our immigration laws. Why? Because they want immigration to remain to be a problem in order to keep their voting base agitated and angry. Just as they do with any number of wedge issues.
The point of Repub governance is no governance at all. Rather, it is to assign blame, create division, and make their constituents fearful. Fearful of change, of black and brown people, of a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural society in which all people are equal participants. IOW, the goal of America.

Had any of you nitwits bothered to read the entire article you'd have found that the solutions offered by the Post are opposed by Repubs. As they do all common sense solutions to reform our immigration laws. Why? Because they want immigration to remain to be a problem in order to keep their voting base agitated and angry. Just as they do with any number of wedge issues.
The point of Repub governance is no governance at all. Rather, it is to assign blame, create division, and make their constituents fearful. Fearful of change, of black and brown people, of a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural society in which all people are equal participants. IOW, the goal of America.

over 200,000 per month Since FEB 2021. 1million surge this week. And you babble on like a marxist babbion screaming out the fifth floor window “whars’ my check”. You bag of hman crap.

You are wrong. America is simple if you let it. It is assimilation. And all groups have that. Only to degree. Just a little more is needed, and it will be a huge difference. There are people who interfere with that.

over 200,000 per month Since FEB 2021. 1million surge this week. And you babble on like a marxist babbion screaming out the fifth floor window “whars’ my check”. You bag of hman crap.
If ad hominem attacks were solutions immigration reform would have been enacted long ago. Sadly, the former is all you nitwits have.

This is no secret. Smokin' OP already admitted this on another thread stating that birthright citizenship, which is obviously tied to mass illegal immigration, is part of his strategy towards “demographic replacement.” He is not alone. Do all Democrats support this sentiment? Sure seems as though either they do or they are extremely ignorant. I believe the latter is most likely.

Well it is a brilliant strategy since my strategy is working towards your demographic replacement.

Forum List

Back