Biden’s brain melts down mid sentence again. Can’t remember his own DHS Sec

This is happening daily now. All the WH can do is bleat “Nuh-uh, fake”

All we will get here is ORANGE MAN BAD.

The only reason I know his name is because of what an absolutely horrible job he is doing. If Trump wins, he should put Greg Abbot in that position.

The rest of the democrats are drinking the lying Kool-aid about Biden wondering off like a mummy, so we have just one we can believe. He is not afraid of the White House.

Feb 2024 Radio host Charlamagne tha God on Sunday revealed that he hears blowback from the White House when he publicly criticizes President Biden

June 2024 Charlamagne the good, said: "Biden doing corny, goofy, stupid stuff"

The only reason I know his name is because of what an absolutely horrible job he is doing. If Trump wins, he should put Greg Abbot in that position.
Abbot is a good choice, but with him being in that wheelchair life is already a bit difficult for him in ways we cannot see. Remaining in Texas is best for Abbot.

It is this that I think that a 'crisis' will develop between now and the first Presidential debate.

The Progressives thought they were being cute by saying that the mics will be cut when its time for one or the other to talk.

The very BEST think Trump could do is remain silent and just let Joe talk.

I would add an addendum to the rule, however. The Question askers have a live mic ONLY when its time to ask a question of the canidates, otherwise they get muted. Gagged would be better but I guess there are laws against that.

It is this that I think that a 'crisis' will develop between now and the first Presidential debate.

The Progressives thought they were being cute by saying that the mics will be cut when its time for one or the other to talk.

The very BEST think Trump could do is remain silent and just let Joe talk.

I would add an addendum to the rule, however. The Question askers have a live mic ONLY when its time to ask a question of the canidates, otherwise they get muted. Gagged would be better but I guess there are laws against that.
Wait until Biden has another 'repeat statement, pause' gaffe during the debate.

Forum List

Back