Biden's campaign has been brilliant

Biden has agreed to three debates, Donnie is the one who has NOT agreed to the debates.
Donnie wants to pick the moderators, so he can rig them in his favor.

Donnie is the one with off-shore accounts.
Donnie is the one with a verified sex life of debauchery, hedonism and breaking the marriage vow.
Donnie is the one who lies, constantly about everything.

But go right on lying about Joe, since THAT is all you got.

Joe Biden has been the Washington, DC Court Jester for 47 years. He's about as worthless as the tits on a boar hog. He is for anything he used to be against and against anything he was for. Joe is copesetic and like a reed in the wind. He changes his goals at the drop of a dollar. His official biography says he is worth between $59,000 and $366,000. His secret and off shore accounts are said to be in the hundreds of millions and that's just a modest guess.
Ol' Sloppy Joe will be 78 by election time and is getting more senile every day. People (voters) forget he had 2 brain operations in 1988 and his batteries failed the next year. They've never been replaced. 'Course, he'll bury Trump in the debates-that is if Nancy permits any debates.
That's why he stumbles and mumbles every other time he
speaks. He's not losing his mind- he's losing his soul. Liars can never keep their story straight, (unless they're smart like Obama - he is a master at it)

With just over 4 months until the election, Biden enjoys a wide and comfortable national lead, also leads in all 9 battleground states, at a dead heat in TX, making TX a purple state in 2020, which was expected not until 2024. Biden has done all this from the comfort of his home, and not spending any money, his biggest surrogate being drumpf himself, the poor guy can not get anything right, his management of the covid crisis has been the worst in the world, with worst economy and unemployment in history, only thing he has accomplished is to have many of his associates either in jail or waiting to go to jail due to the extensive corruption and criminality of his administration, and get himself impeached, the poor guy could not even deliver with his signature promise of a wall. Biden should continue doing the same, and donate the campaign money to a just cause after the election, to make things worse, Biden will get an extra bump when he officially announces Kamala for VP, game over...

View attachment 355877

How will Biden answer the charges that he was the one who suggested charging Flynn under the Logan Act? Hmmm?

Biden has agreed to three debates, Donnie is the one who has NOT agreed to the debates.

Donnie is the one with a verified sex life of debauchery, hedonism and breaking the marriage vow.

I don't care what their morals are. I vote for people to get shit done. Joe Biden is just another loud mouth politician and is a pathetic addle brain.

Biden's "campaign" is the LMSM Carrying water for him 24/7

They never mention he extorted money from the Ukraine 3 weeks after Obama put him in charge of the area, never mention finger-fucking Tara Reade, never mention he's a creepy fuck around kids and finally never mentioned that he's the one who suggested charging Flynn under the Loagn Act AFTER the FBI determined Flynn had done no wrong.

Yeah, run with him

Please

PLEASE!

PLEASE RUN BIDEN!!

Last edited:
With just over 4 months until the election, Biden enjoys a wide and comfortable national lead, also leads in all 9 battleground states, at a dead heat in TX, making TX a purple state in 2020, which was expected not until 2024. Biden has done all this from the comfort of his home, and not spending any money, his biggest surrogate being drumpf himself, the poor guy can not get anything right, his management of the covid crisis has been the worst in the world, with worst economy and unemployment in history, only thing he has accomplished is to have many of his associates either in jail or waiting to go to jail due to the extensive corruption and criminality of his administration, and get himself impeached, the poor guy could not even deliver with his signature promise of a wall. Biden should continue doing the same, and donate the campaign money to a just cause after the election, to make things worse, Biden will get an extra bump when he officially announces Kamala for VP, game over...

View attachment 355877
View attachment 355895

And guess what?... she won by almost 3 million votes, national polls were absolutely accurate....

View attachment 355902

What did she win again?

View attachment 355877
His campaign has been "brilliany"? You MAY want to sign up for a remedial class on grammar, and especially, spelling.

You need to look up the word Captious, and instead of posting an ad hominem try (if you can) to post a rebuttal in defense of Trump. Anyone not biased like you would recognize the missing "c"; the result of a typo.

I am biased, I must admit, must be great that none of you are, haaaaa, ha, ha...

View attachment 355892

My bias is based on my observation of Trump's behavior: How Trump has manipulated the people who continue to support him; The lap dogs he has chosen to surrounded him; His successful efforts to fire anyone who he believes will get in his way.

My bias is supported by evidence, links and statements by primary sources. The biddable fools who continue to support him echo each other with foolish posts; posts which lack substance and thought; & hate and fear for all of us who oppose Trumpism.

View attachment 355877
His campaign has been "brilliany"? You MAY want to sign up for a remedial class on grammar, and especially, spelling.

You need to look up the word Captious, and instead of posting an ad hominem try (if you can) to post a rebuttal in defense of Trump. Anyone not biased like you would recognize the missing "c"; the result of a typo.

I am biased, I must admit, must be great that none of you are, haaaaa, ha, ha...

View attachment 355892

My bias is based on my observation of Trump's behavior: How Trump has manipulated the people who continue to support him; The lap dogs he has chosen to surrounded him; His successful efforts to fire anyone who he believes will get in his way.

My bias is supported by evidence, links and statements by primary sources. The biddable fools who continue to support him echo each other with foolish posts; posts which lack substance and thought; & hate and fear for all of us who oppose Trumpism.

Sure, if ONLY we would listen to you the World would enter a golden age where hunger, poverty, and war would vanish. Your "bias" is based on shit you "agree" with, nothing more.

View attachment 355877
InfatuatedImpossibleGar-max-1mb.gif

You apologists for Creepy Joe, though...

View attachment 355877

View attachment 355892

How bad do you think Joe's senility is, Arresmillao? Your "biased" opinion?

Good question, for Biden, I estimate a MMSE score of 25-26/30, bordering between MCI, and early dementia, likely Alzheimer's type. In the case of potus drumpf, I estimate moderate to advanced fronto-temporal dementia with prominent behavioral/executive deficits...

View attachment 355900
So you're basically admitting that Biden isn't fit for office? Noted...

LOL, ^^^ typical of a trump supporter, an example of another biddable fool being mislead.

WINNER ^^^.

View attachment 355877

View attachment 355892

Sure, if ONLY we would listen to you the World would enter a golden age where hunger, poverty, and war would vanish. Your "bias" is based on shit you "agree" with, nothing more.

You've not read many of my posts or threads, even when you respond to them.

The Trump campaign wanted six debates.
Of course the Bribem team said no and would have had no debates if they could get away with it.

WINNER ^^^.

LOSER!!!

View attachment 355877
View attachment 355895

And guess what?... she won by almost 3 million votes, national polls were absolutely accurate....

View attachment 355902

3MM votes including 5MM illegals and another 5 million mail in double counted mail in ballots

The American Taliban ADMITS that even an accurate voter database is an "Existential threat"

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

Last edited:

View attachment 355877

View attachment 355892

How bad do you think Joe's senility is, Arresmillao? Your "biased" opinion?

Good question, for Biden, I estimate a MMSE score of 25-26/30, bordering between MCI, and early dementia, likely Alzheimer's type. In the case of potus drumpf, I estimate moderate to advanced fronto-temporal dementia with prominent behavioral/executive deficits...

View attachment 355900
i will ask you again.....what does the guy stand for?.....

View attachment 355877

Things are looking so good for Biden, Joe Scarborough said he thinks Trump will resign from office before the election. He thinks Trump won't be able to handle losing this badly on November 3, 2020.
Joe Scarborough another useless idiot.....

View attachment 355877

Things are looking so good for Biden, Joe Scarborough said he thinks Trump will resign from office before the election. He thinks Trump won't be able to handle losing this badly on November 3, 2020.
Joe Scarborough another useless idiot.....
AND a murderer, to boot.

Forum List

Back