Biden's campaign has been brilliant

With just over 4 months until the election, Biden enjoys a wide and comfortable national lead, also leads in all 9 battleground states, at a dead heat in TX, making TX a purple state in 2020, which was expected not until 2024. Biden has done all this from the comfort of his home, and not spending any money, his biggest surrogate being drumpf himself, the poor guy can not get anything right, his management of the covid crisis has been the worst in the world, with worst economy and unemployment in history, only thing he has accomplished is to have many of his associates either in jail or waiting to go to jail due to the extensive corruption and criminality of his administration, and get himself impeached, the poor guy could not even deliver with his signature promise of a wall. Biden should continue doing the same, and donate the campaign money to a just cause after the election, to make things worse, Biden will get an extra bump when he officially announces Kamala for VP, game over...

View attachment 355877
View attachment 355895

And guess what?... she won by almost 3 million votes, national polls were absolutely accurate....

View attachment 355902

And guess what?... she won by almost 3 million votes,

That and a $10 can get Hillary a bottle of her favorite vodka.

Biden beats dj thug by over 10 million, and large lead in stupid electoral college, all without having to campaign...

1593394668423.png

With just over 4 months until the election, Biden enjoys a wide and comfortable national lead, also leads in all 9 battleground states, at a dead heat in TX, making TX a purple state in 2020, which was expected not until 2024. Biden has done all this from the comfort of his home, and not spending any money, his biggest surrogate being drumpf himself, the poor guy can not get anything right, his management of the covid crisis has been the worst in the world, with worst economy and unemployment in history, only thing he has accomplished is to have many of his associates either in jail or waiting to go to jail due to the extensive corruption and criminality of his administration, and get himself impeached, the poor guy could not even deliver with his signature promise of a wall. Biden should continue doing the same, and donate the campaign money to a just cause after the election, to make things worse, Biden will get an extra bump when he officially announces Kamala for VP, game over...

View attachment 355877
His campaign has been "brilliany"? You MAY want to sign up for a remedial class on grammar, and especially, spelling.

You need to look up the word Captious, and instead of posting an ad hominem try (if you can) to post a rebuttal in defense of Trump. Anyone not biased like you would recognize the missing "c"; the result of a typo.
Choke on a cactus penis, you leftist twatwaffle. Go fuck yourself with same.

The last few days have shown us all beyond a shadow of a doubt that Joe Biden is not mentally well.

The man can barely manage to finish a complete understandable sentence, let alone manage something as complex as the executive branch of government.

View attachment 355877
View attachment 355895

And guess what?... she won by almost 3 million votes, national polls were absolutely accurate....

View attachment 355902

Biden beats dj thug by over 10 million, and large lead in stupid electoral college, all without having to campaign...

View attachment 356550
Hokay Gumpo.

View attachment 355877
View attachment 355895

View attachment 355902

View attachment 356550
How about No.

View attachment 355877
Biden is a fuckin idiot.
creepy-joe-biden-768x518.png

bernie has made the tactical decision, which some criticize but I think is correct, to join the Biden campaign and push it to the left. His associates are working on planning commissions, and in fact, if you look at the program that’s emerged, it’s further to the left than anything since FDR. It offers lots of opportunities.

Now, this didn’t happen by magic. It happened kind of like the Green New Deal. It happened by constant pressure and activism. That’s the way the Left should conceive of elections. Pushing the button for a candidate is not the issue. It’s the constant activism that is reshaping the array of policies.

If I was Biden I’d use half my money to put Trump’s own idiotic words on the airwaves in commercials and donate the other half to Trump’s campaign so he has the funds to keep saying stupid.

Brilliant?? Not hardly and just who says he's leading in all those states??

Polls?? Gotta be the same polls who told us all that Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Biden as POTUS?? I certainly hope not. What a foot in mouth boob he is.

View attachment 355877
His campaign has been "brilliany"? You MAY want to sign up for a remedial class on grammar, and especially, spelling.

You need to look up the word Captious, and instead of posting an ad hominem try (if you can) to post a rebuttal in defense of Trump. Anyone not biased like you would recognize the missing "c"; the result of a typo.

I am biased, I must admit, must be great that none of you are, haaaaa, ha, ha...

View attachment 355892

How bad do you think Joe's senility is, Arresmillao? Your "biased" opinion?

Good question, for Biden, I estimate a MMSE score of 25-26/30, bordering between MCI, and early dementia, likely Alzheimer's type. In the case of potus drumpf, I estimate moderate to advanced fronto-temporal dementia with prominent behavioral/executive deficits...

View attachment 355900
1593438149758.png

If I was Biden I’d use half my money to put Trump’s own idiotic words on the airwaves in commercials and donate the other half to Trump’s campaign so he has the funds to keep saying stupid.
If you were Biden you would be very old and senile. So not much different than you are now. Carry on.
Ooooooooooo... burned me... so clever. bwahahahahaha... cant get off the floor.... ROTFL...

Not really.

1593443122906.png

If you were Biden you would be very old and senile. So not much different than you are now. Carry on.
Ooooooooooo... burned me... so clever. bwahahahahaha... cant get off the floor.... ROTFL...

Not really.

View attachment 356750
Others were amused. Why are you posting pictures of young girls? Weirdo.

Not really.

View attachment 356750
iu

Not really.

View attachment 356750
She’s the future leader of our revolution not some young girl. She’s a modern John Conner. That’s why you bitches get so triggered. :omg:

View attachment 355877
Not so fast. The only pollster that got the 2016 race right has added questions that indicate A "Shy Voter" that would not tell a pollster how they voted for Trump. That indicates Trump is definitely running a close race against Biden. It's called The Trafalgar Group...https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/

Last edited:
Biden left his basement?? The guy hasn't had a press conference in nearly 3 months I wasn't aware he was even still in the race.

Not really.

View attachment 356750
She’s the future leader of our revolution not some young girl. She’s a modern John Conner. That’s why you bitches get so triggered. :omg:
I just asked why you were posting pics of young girls? Who is triggered? YOU!

Not really.

View attachment 356750
I just asked why you were posting pics of young girls? Who is triggered? YOU!
Youre still talking about her! Knew it would trigger you. “She’ll be baaaaack!”

Forum List

Back