Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

That people don't believe your lying ass.

They believe what they see at work, at the grocery store, and at the gas pump.

You blew any inkling of remaining credibility going after Trump.

Once upon a time, when the Liberal Media had a shred of credibility remaining, this propaganda might have swayed consumer sentiment and become self fulfilling prophecy.

Those days are over.

I hope it was worth it.
No....no....no....There really is free lunch!

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
How has it reduced inflation, July it was at 3.2%?

It has helped with energy investments but it hasn’t worked to curb inflation.

You can't engage jack shit because you know fuckall about the subject.
Proceed to posit your argument in 3 bullet points.

Do you know why you won't?

Because everything uou "know", you learned on radio

Here comes the party of small hands and the message of we can’t do that.
You are an idiot....we can do anything that is well planned and effectively researched. But this is not....simple laws of physics cannot be bought off.

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
Paid for by TAXpayers.

It's called "consumer spending", it measures what people actually DO, not what they feefee.
I'm sorry...are you confused about the chart...or are you making a point about consumer spending separate from the chart.

You don't seem very intelligent so i'll assume you wrongly think consumer sentiment is the same as consumer spending.

It is not.

In the unlikely event you are attempting to make a case for Consumer Spending... understand that Consumer Spending today is being fuel almost exclusively by RECORD credit card debt.

From five days ago...

"Americans’ credit card debt hits a record $1 trillion

By Alicia Wallace, CNN

Americans’ credit card debt levels have just notched a new, but undesirable, milestone: For the first time ever, they’ve surpassed $1 trillion, according to data released Tuesday by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

During the second quarter, credit card balances shot up by $45 billion, or nearly 4.6%, to land at $1.03 trillion, according to the New York Fed’s latest Quarterly Report on Household Debt and Credit.

Rising credit card debt and auto loan balances helped to drive overall household debt levels up 1%, to $17.06 trillion for the quarter, the report showed. Overall household debt has spiked by $2.9 trillion since the end of 2019, before the pandemic. The New York Fed’s debt balances are nominal and not adjusted for inflation.

These increases are coming at a time when interest rates have quickly vaulted to a 22-year high."

I'm sorry...are you confused about the chart...or are you making a point about consumer spending separate from the chart.

You don't seem very intelligent so i'll assume you wrongly think consumer sentiment is the same as consumer spending.

It is not.

I case you are attempting to make a case for Consumer Spending... understand that Consumer Spending today is being fuel by RECORD credit card debt.

From five days ago...

Bingo

It is not.

I case you are attempting to make a case for Consumer Spending... understand that Consumer Spending today is being fuel by RECORD credit card debt.

From five days ago...

It is not
That is exactly my point.

It's never about what people say....it's about what they do.

Forum List

Back