Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

Touche. And then whilst you are at it, define what a woman is. Because facts seem to stand in the way of your political demagoguery.
Why?

You seem to be the skirt measuring nutcase.

What was inflation a year ago?
The effects of inflation were going to cool off after Covid and supply chains were being restored. I never credited Biden for any of the inflation and never credited him for lowering it, because he did nothing other than pass bills which Putting trillions into the economy would increase inflation, not lower it.

I just need three words, which you cannot answer...

At.....whose.....expense?
370 billion on the tax payer.

About 2.5 years in Iraqnam.

25% of Grifty's worthless tax cut....

But unlike Iraqnam..

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report.

The Inflation Reduction Act’s “impact is becoming more evident,” Bank of America said. The law is expected to “play a vital role in incentivizing investments and creating jobs” in 2024 and 2025
, too

In short, making America great again....

370 billion on the tax payer.

About 2.5 years in Iraqnam.

25% of Grifty's worthless tax cut....

But unlike Iraqnam..

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report.

The Inflation Reduction Act’s “impact is becoming more evident,” Bank of America said. The law is expected to “play a vital role in incentivizing investments and creating jobs” in 2024 and 2025
, too

In short, making America great again....
I repeat....

AT

WHOSE

EXPENSE?

The effects of inflation were going to cool off after Covid and supply chains were being restored. I never credited Biden for any of the inflation and never credited him for lowering it, because he did nothing other than pass bills which Putting trillions into the economy would increase inflation, not lower it.
The answer should be in the form of a number.

Try again

The answer should be in the form of a number.

Try again
Again it doesn’t matter, his bill didn’t lower inflation, it has nothing to do with inflation, the rising interest rates have a bigger effect on lowering inflation.

You do not understand economics because nothing you wrote proves the bill he signed lowered inflation. The rate had to go down, it had no other way to go after Covid. If you want to credit Biden for reducing inflation then you need to credit him with raising the inflation rated during 2021.

You think spending $750B to attract $132B of investment is something to brag about
First of all it was half that for green energy.

Second, I invite you to come up with a GOP initiative in the past 40 years that has provided a better return.

Forum List

Back