Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

Again it doesn’t matter, his bill didn’t lower inflation, it has nothing to do with inflation, the rising interest rates have a bigger effect on lowering inflation.

You do not understand economics because nothing you wrote proves the bill he signed lowered inflation. The rate had to go down, it had no other way to go after Covid. If you want to credit Biden for reducing inflation then you need to credit him with raising the inflation rated during 2021.
Sure, if you pass by the cost of insulin and the ability of the government to negotiate drug cost pricing under Medicare.

Again it doesn’t matter, his bill didn’t lower inflation, it has nothing to do with inflation, the rising interest rates have a bigger effect on lowering inflation.

You do not understand economics because nothing you wrote proves the bill he signed lowered inflation. The rate had to go down, it had no other way to go after Covid. If you want to credit Biden for reducing inflation then you need to credit him with raising the inflation rated during 2021.
Given that I'm the only person here who has taken graduate level econ, I urge all you MAGAt rubes not to invite my attention.

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...

You've got to invest some money to drink from that government trough.

Pissing away hundreds of billions of dollars we don't have to build windmills and panels that don't work is retarded Democrat policy.
Why would it draw 130 billion in PRIVATE investment, with more expected?

Mikey,

I suspect that you have no idea what you're yapping about.

Again.

The people would buy the new innovations.
Flunk.....

GubmintSolipotence.jpg

Given that I'm the only person here who has taken graduate level econ, I urge all you MAGAt rubes not to invite my attention.
I am not a Maga anything, I am tired of Trump, never supported him and both he and Biden are embarrassing our great nation. Again, you have failed to prove how the bill has dropped inflation, genius.

No, really....The dude is an MBA! :laugh2:

370 billion on the tax payer.

About 2.5 years in Iraqnam.

25% of Grifty's worthless tax cut....

But unlike Iraqnam..

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report.

The Inflation Reduction Act’s “impact is becoming more evident,” Bank of America said. The law is expected to “play a vital role in incentivizing investments and creating jobs” in 2024 and 2025
, too

In short, making America great again....

with private investments totaling $132 billion

Announced, not spent.

ZOMG! $132B AND 86,000 jobs....and it only cost

$750,000,000,000 What a deal!
good point: $132B divided by 86,000 jobs = $1,534,884 per job.

Hmmmm...can any of the Biden supporters even do frickin' math? Even after taxes, there should be 86,000 new millionaires. But no, I believe there are a handful of very wealthy bureaucrats that scooped up that money, and there are 86,000 new slaves (besides the 8,000,000 new slaves that have poured across the border)

That is exactly my point.

It's never about what people say....it's about what they do.
I disagree 100%.

I believe things are going to hell in a handbasket...but I'm spending like crazy...because when things go to shit...those things may no longer be available.

Housing is out of sight.

Interest rates aren't worse than they've been in my lifetime...but they're getting there. I think right at the beginning of the Reagan Administration interest rates hit 18%...I was four years old.

But folks didn't carry tens of thousands in credit card debt and hundreds of thousands in auto and mortgage debt.

You think the subprime loan debacle was bad? Wait until the credit card loan crash comes down the pike.

The labor force participation rate is abysmal.

Labor Force Participation Rate

A smart fella isn't equating consumer spending to economic prosperity...a smart fella is equating it to bears stocking up calories for a looong cold winter.

Forum List

Back