Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers..
Unfortunately they are investigating in a losing technology...but the building of manufacturing locations is wonderful news... As long as the factory is standing It can always be repurposed.

Unfortunately they are investigating in a losing technology...but the building of manufacturing locations is wonderful news... As long as the factory is standing It can always be repurposed.
Do you KNOW anything about "technology"?

Did you just try and make light that the average American is suffering under Joe Biden, 5th? See how that works out for you. People are getting sick of being shit on by you on the left. They don't feel safe when they leave their homes. They worry that their kids are being taught crap in school. They look at their shrinking savings accounts and growing credit card bills and wonder how much longer they can go on like this. They look at big cities run by liberals that have turned into open cesspools. They look at institutions like the FBI being weaponized against them because they speak out about their kid's curriculums. They look at things like the Paris Accord that doesn't do a thing to lessen global warming but does put American business at a disadvantage with the Chinese. They look at a green energy agenda that forces Americans to buy electric cars but at the same time shuts down the mining of materials that will be needed to make the batteries to run those cars. They look at our borders and wonder why we let millions of illegals enter the country and ask why THEY should be responsible for taking care of those illegals. They bury their children and wonder why we allow drugs to flow unabetted across those same borders.

There is a day of reckoning coming. People are tired of being fed bullshit. You on the left are incapable of running a lemonade stand let alone a country. It's time for change.

I don't care what Jessie, Maria or any other braying asshole at FOX is telling you to believe....

You're not very bright, poorly informed and remarkably credulous. Keep your "cogitations" to yourself.

If you have data, share it.....but don't come back with more chinshit.

It isn't worth reading.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Really not going to argue it any further. Just reading all your crap tells me you have a Joe Biden poster on the wall of your mother's basement. You have no clue.
Allow me to explain what a simple child you are...

Notice whom I am citing...

Private Sector/Wall Street economists.

You are bringing me the academics upon whom you would be quick to heap scorn were I to cite them.

I didn't write the study, or the copy in the article. I just posted it.

Of course you are expected to gainsay it. Your critical faculties, dormant for so many years, are suddenly en fuego. But you're still the same rube stupid enough to take Grifty's bait.

The newsworthy item is that PROFESSIONAL economists are directly contradicting the garbage Maria and Jesse have poured into your empty conical skull.

I don't care what Jessie, Maria or any other braying asshole at FOX is telling you to believe....

You're not very bright, poorly informed and remarkably credulous. Keep your "cogitations" to yourself.

If you have data, share it.....but don't come back with more chinshit.

It isn't worth reading.
Yeah only....he's 100% correct.

You can propagandize all day. Most people are not interested in fancy economics....they are going broke and there are no impressive stats, charts, reports or bright promises that can distract them from that one single truth.

Allow me to explain what a simple child you are...

Notice whom I am citing...

Private Sector/Wall Street economists.

You are bringing me the academics upon whom you would be quick to heap scorn were I to cite them.

I didn't write the study, or the copy in the article. I just posted it.

Of course you are expected to gainsay it. Your critical faculties, dormant for so many years, are suddenly en fuego. But you're still the same rube stupid enough to take Grifty's bait.

The newsworthy item is that PROFESSIONAL economists are directly contradicting the garbage Maria and Jesse have poured into your empty conical skull.
Once again depending on administration puppets will bring you no sense of reality.
The median income household in America is going under hard as is evidenced by growing medical debt, growing credit card debt and shrinking money reserves per capita.
The OFFICIAL numbers story is nothing more than propagandized political bullshit that doesn't fly with real people. Try standing at the end of the grocery store cash registers and asking people what they think is going on.... Stop feeding the carefully prepared info-garbage It has to pass through government regulators before it's allowed to be presented to the public.

Forum List

Back