Biden’s corrupt DOJ: Assistant AG for civil rights hit with CRIMINAL REFERRAL ethics violations for PERJURY…

Of course you're wrong, and the letter of the law that defines the crimes was on the books before Bragg was elected.
Of course I'm not wrong. Bragg tied together a plethora of unrelated issues and created a serpentine path between an alleged misdeed which was originally not a felony and a fairy tale felony committed only in Bragg's mind. The genie's out of the bottle You're going to see this happening all over the place now.

"Except for the misdemeanor of false records, none of these things are proven crimes and some of them are not crimes at all.”

I'm not aware of that. Link?
first link to the SPECIFIC crime not a choice of 3 possibles that Trump committed to be charged with a felony. Telling a Jury they don't have to agree on what crime was committed is illegal. So, I support this charge.

first link to the SPECIFIC crime not a choice of 3 possibles that Trump committed to be charged with a felony. Telling a Jury they don't have to agree on what crime was committed is illegal. So, I support this charge.

I hadn't even discussed that.

An AG Running on jailing a political opponent without knowledge of any crime is ridiculous.

Bragg is corrupt.

No one can articulate Trump’s crime.
Her mistake wasn't claiming that she was never arrested.
Just because her record was expunged afterwards doesn't mean she wasn't arrested she should have known that if she's a judge. Proper answer would be for her to say "Yes I was arrested but later it was expunged."

Just because her record was expunged afterwards doesn't mean she wasn't arrested she should have known that if she's a judge. Proper answer would be for her to say "Yes I was arrested but later it was expunged."
Don't bother with these turds they don't care about facts and reality.

Exactly.

She was arrested.

A whole lot of them are getting into their positions via massive funding from George Soros et al. I cannot find evidence--if there is any Google is probably suppressing it deep within their search engine--that he is sending political activists to law school, but that would not surprise me at all.

George retired felony fuckups.

You need a new boogie man.

Of course I'm not wrong
You're wrong for precisely the reason I mentioned. And no, you aren't going to put words in just the right order to change basic facts. Nothing was redesigned. The letter of the law was explained to the juries by the judge.

You just watched a bit too much Fox.

You're wrong for precisely the reason I mentioned. And no, you aren't going to put words in just the right order to change basic facts. Nothing was redesigned. The letter of the law was explained to the juries by the judge.

Knowingly committing misdemeanors is a felony.
Completely insane statement.
You would be going to jail to do time every time you got a speeding ticket in that case.

Completely insane statement.
You would be going to jail to do time every time you got a speeding ticket in that case.
How if I don't admit to knowingly speeding? I don't know officer, how fast was I going?

Don't need to change any facts.
The thin strings that Bragg dragged over unseemly distances to create a connection between election laws and New York state laws are unlikely to survive the scrutiny of higher jurisprudence.

Don't need to change any facts.
The thin strings that Bragg dragged over unseemly distances to create a connection between election laws and New York state laws are unlikely to survive the scrutiny of higher jurisprudence.
Like the state of NY highest court?

Of course I'm not wrong. Bragg tied together a plethora of unrelated issues and created a serpentine path between an alleged misdeed which was originally not a felony and a fairy tale felony committed only in Bragg's mind. The genie's out of the bottle You're going to see this happening all over the place now.

"Except for the misdemeanor of false records, none of these things are proven crimes and some of them are not crimes at all.”

No, Bragg used a real law. Made his case to a real court. Was given a verdict by a real jury.

That’s how the system works. Not sure what yall think this thing is but if it goes through the same process as Braggs case and she is found guilty then so be it. That’s how it goes. That’s not what’s happening here though.

Forum List

Back