Biden's D-Day speech

Biden’s speech was well delivered and moving. It was a speech Trump never could have or would have given.
This.

Precisely.

"I'm suffering as much as those dead soldiers on the beach. They're trying to kill me. Nobody's been shot at more than me, that I can tell you. They should give me a Purple Heart!"

Never could have is right.

Bone Spur refused to go to the WWI cemetery nearby because the rain would muss his hair.

When have I suggested I don't?
Why do you support Biden, who has supplied weapons to that war criminal Netanyahu?

Do you enjoy the mass murder of children?

You can either support Biden or you can support peace in Gaza. You can’t support both.

Last edited:
"At least Trump is cognizant of where he is."

And was ignorant, heedless, and disrespectful.
(He didn't even know what the memorial at the sunken battleship Arizona in Pearl Harbor was memorializing!)

When Don Trump visited overseas cemeteries and memorials he rather infamously noted:

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

Why do you support Biden, who has supplied weapons to that war criminal Netanyahu?

Do you enjoy the mass murder of children?

You can either support Biden or you can support peace in Gaza. You can’t support both.
Because I can support him as the best alternative without agreeing with everything he does.

Are you trying to say with another president Netanyahu wouldn't be killing all the Palestinians?

'Cause if so I gotta call bullshit.

Because I can support him as the best alternative without agreeing with everything he does.

Are you trying to say with another president Netanyahu wouldn't be killing all the Palestinians?

Foreign policy is the most important responsibility of a president. Biden’s most important decisions as president relate to the Ukraine War and the Gaza Invasion.

Are you really saying the mass murder of children is a trivial matter?

Israel is dependent on the U.S. for money, for weapons, for trade, for diplomatic support. If we had a president less subservient to AIPAC he or she could definitely demand a cease fire from Israel.

Did Hamas attack because we have a weaker President currently? Joe is weaker with everyone except the Deplorables and Putin he hates.

Wow! It turns out the first killed during the landing in Normandy, was a French corporal Emile Buetar from the parachutists of the Free France troops, landed in the rear at night from 5.06 to 6.06.06 1944. And he was killed by a Ukrainian from the SS Sonderkommando to protect the coast of Normandy. C'est la vie.
GPcrSPsWUAARM6k

In fact, of course, it was some kind of Spanish shame yesterday..... Farce.
If grown-up people with serious faces say, that the landing of the “Allies” in Normandy turned the course of World War II and determined the victory over Nazism, when 30 years ago the predecessors of these very people said that the course of World War II was turned in Stalingrad, if the whole time of the ceremony they talk exclusively about the feat of the “Allies”, and first of all the Americans, who, despite the British parachutists who reconstructed the Normandy landing, actually declared themselves the central force that defeated Nazism in Europe, what can people who have studied history not from comic books talk about?
This is a wholesale degradation of the Western political class and their media lackeys. The half-dead Biden, who couldn't find a better time and place to insult Putin and Russia in his person again, that phony Macron, who conveniently forgot who was among the last SS units that defended the Reichstag (which was taken not by Private Ryan and Sergeant Bilko, but by Red Army soldiers).
I'm not even talking about Macron's and Biden's speeches, saying that after 80 years the clouds have gathered over Europe, that only democracies can resist these clouds, we've already heard all this, just as we've heard comparisons of Putin with Hitler and Russia with the Reich. I don't give a damn about them. In general, everything these people touch, absolutely everything turns into a farce.

Anyone else listen to him speak at the D-Day memorial this morning? He was surprisingly lucid but still sounded like an angry old man. I haven't heard him mention his son Beau yet.

Beau wasn’t part of D-Day, derp!

Why did he mention Ukraine in his speech?
Because if someone had stopped Hitler when he demilitarized the Rhineland, D-Day would not have been necessary. Ukraine is our Rhineland, as a dictator tries to take back territory he considers his. That’s why Ukraine and Taiwan are important.

That's because his speechwriters plagiarized a speech made by President Reagan in 1984. :laughing0301:
You got a problem with Reagan?!?! At least he stood up to the Russians. He would have never said the things about our allies that Trump has.

#TRAITORTRUMP

Forum List

Back