Biden's debate performance was so bad, it poses a national security risk for the country.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That was beyond anything we have ever witnessed on a debate stage. I was genuinely concerned he was going to pass out on the stage the way he looked at times. That is America's President looking like he should be in a mental hospital in front of the entire world. Our enemies will no doubt be even more emboldened after seeing that and they may feel that they have to strike before Trump takes office. This goes beyond political bickering, we have thousands new terrorists in our country right now, the chances of a strike on the homeland just went up last night.

Not so. There can be no doubt that Biden is taking orders from more rational and mentally fit deciders.

The future of the entire world depends on them making decisions that don't bring everything down in mushroomm clouds!

That was beyond anything we have ever witnessed on a debate stage. I was genuinely concerned he was going to pass out on the stage the way he looked at times. That is America's President looking like he should be in a mental hospital in front of the entire world. Our enemies will no doubt be even more emboldened after seeing that and they may feel that they have to strike before Trump takes office. This goes beyond political bickering, we have thousands new terrorists in our country right now, the chances of a strike on the homeland just went up last night.
Our enemies know as well as we do, that Biden isn't calling the shots.

Our enemies know as well as we do, that Biden isn't calling the shots.
Those of Biden's prowar persuasion are calling the shots.

And that power will never be surrendered to Trump.

Trump wants to wreck the war.

Determining exactly why would be a good discussion. That question could be approachable in the next 4 months. I think Russia is going to try to interfere by promoting the question and offering some consequences.

talk about a home court adavantage and everything he wanted and still lost

Those of Biden's prowar persuasion are calling the shots.

And that power will never be surrendered to Trump.

Trump wants to wreck the war.

Determining exactly why would be a good discussion. That question could be approachable in the next 4 months. I think Russia is going to try to interfere by promoting the question and offering some consequences.

democrats right now

Americans just got to watch two geriatrics go toe to toe. The slightly younger geriatric obviously outperformed the slightly older geriatric. It's much more than obvious that pres. Biden is now viewed by the entire world as POTUS in name only. The only remaining question is WHO will be chosen to replace ole Joe as a candidate for the upcoming election?

The below link is one of the NON-Major Managed News Media(MMNM) sites that I subscribe to. In the vid below the two anchors are free of any corporate/political pressure to voice their own opinions. They don't pull any punches as they critique the overall debate(?) quality in general, & BOTH pres. Biden & Donald Trump whether good or bad about both of them. I suggest to all that if one wants honest non- coerced opinions & facts etc. to subscribe to the R/P Liberty Report

I dont understand how last night would have changed anyones mind about bidens mental state. Even our enemies.
If you didnt see it before, you are a brain dead dumbfuck. Period.
The Biden Bots were clinging to his "powerful performance" at the SOTU. The debate silenced that and now the Democrat leadership is focused on how to get him off the ticket.

Forum List

Back