Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

IM2 is working on a personal project. It's like this, If you are black and have a problem voting for anybody and trump, you ain't black. I see no problem with Biden telling a black man what we blacks already believe. If Charlemagne tha God is so dumb that he thinks trumps continuing appointments to the federal benches are not a problem, he needs to shut his black ass up and make more rap albums. Dumb ass young blacks are why trump is president now. Hillary Clinton didn't promise to given them everything they wanted so they didn't vote and now we get an asshole who gives blacks none of what we want. These spoiled ass children don't know what life was like when things were even worse than they are now and can't see that trump is appointing racist judges to lifetime positions who will end everything our generation and prior generations fought for. So then we are all supposed to get upset because you white folks want to make a big deal out of what Biden said. Hell, we said that shit about anyone black who supported trumps ass in 2016. So as far as I'm concerned Biden is 4 years too late in saying that.

View attachment 339571

Now show me trumps plan for black America.
Go to work.Be responsible for yourself and take care of the family you procreated.
It’s a decades old simple message but they won’t do it and often label discipline as racist.

When Joe Biden starts saying that windmills cause cancer, that injecting bleach will cure the coronavirus, and that America is building a "super duper Space Force missile", THEN I'll know he has dementia.
so racism is ok with you? you are DEFENDING this???!!!

Meanwhile back in the PROG-head, Trump said white supremacists are good people because their "news" told them so.

As long as it is the correct old rich white racist dude, he's OK with it.
Don't try talking for me white boy.

Shouldn't you be telling Joe Biden that?
No. Because if you are black and have a problem pick between anyone and trump, you ain't black. It's that simple. I'd vote for you before I'd vote for trump.
The guy was running out on BLACK MEDIA!! The Black Media guy still had questions.

That was Biden's response to SHUTTING DOWN BLACK MEDIA and running off without answer questions.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.htmlThe presumptive Democratic nominee's comment came at the end of an at times tense interview with Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club."

A staffer interjected that Biden needed to go, and Charlamagne shot back: "You can't do that to black media!"

"I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o'clock," Biden said, referring to his wife Jill Biden apparently needing to use the broadcast studio they've built in their basement in Delaware as the coronavirus pandemic has knocked Biden off the campaign trail. Glancing at his watch, Biden said, "uh oh, I'm in trouble."

Charlamagne told Biden that he should come to the studio in New York City for another interview, telling the former vice president that "we've got more questions."

"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Charlemagne responded, "It don't have nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact, I want something for my community."

"Take a look at my record, man!" Biden shot back.

So, let's get you on record, IM2.

Is this a correct statement:

If you have questions for a Democrat presumption nominee, you ain't black.

Is that a true statement in your opinion?

You are lying and that's not a true question. But if you are black and are confused as to voting for trump or biden you ain't black. I'd say that if Sanders, Warren, Klobachar, Buttigieg, Yang, Steyer, Castro, and even Tulsi Gabbard. Anybody nut trump. I'd vote for William Weld before Trump.

So I am going to like you racists bust gaskets over this, To Biden I will say AMEN BROTHER! Somebody has to tell these young blacks something because we old blacks have been cleaning up their messes for 30 years. We're the ones who had to take them out of gangs. We're the ones who had to implement programs to stop their stupid asses from shooting up each other. Not you whites. All you pussies have done is sit online talking racist bullshit. So I think we can tell them that your ass is confused in who you should vote for in this election that you ain't black or support someone who says that to them.
For you, stupid comes easy.

Race baiting fuck nugget.
Shut up and show me trumps plan for black America white race pimped piece of trash.
.....can't help the blacks..they are so obsessed with race that it warps their minds
...if you try to help them they yell RACISM
..if you don't try to help them, they yell RACISM

IM2 is working on a personal project. It's like this, If you are black and have a problem voting for anybody and trump, you ain't black. I see no problem with Biden telling a black man what we blacks already believe. If Charlemagne tha God is so dumb that he thinks trumps continuing appointments to the federal benches are not a problem, he needs to shut his black ass up and make more rap albums. Dumb ass young blacks are why trump is president now. Hillary Clinton didn't promise to given them everything they wanted so they didn't vote and now we get an asshole who gives blacks none of what we want. These spoiled ass children don't know what life was like when things were even worse than they are now and can't see that trump is appointing racist judges to lifetime positions who will end everything our generation and prior generations fought for. So then we are all supposed to get upset because you white folks want to make a big deal out of what Biden said. Hell, we said that shit about anyone black who supported trumps ass in 2016. So as far as I'm concerned Biden is 4 years too late in saying that.

View attachment 339571

Go to work.Be responsible for yourself and take care of the family you procreated.
It’s a decades old simple message but they won’t do it and often label discipline as racist.
When will whites do that? We've done it since slavery.

No. Because if you are black and have a problem pick between anyone and trump, you ain't black. It's that simple. I'd vote for you before I'd vote for trump.
The guy was running out on BLACK MEDIA!! The Black Media guy still had questions.

That was Biden's response to SHUTTING DOWN BLACK MEDIA and running off without answer questions.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.htmlThe presumptive Democratic nominee's comment came at the end of an at times tense interview with Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club."

A staffer interjected that Biden needed to go, and Charlamagne shot back: "You can't do that to black media!"

"I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o'clock," Biden said, referring to his wife Jill Biden apparently needing to use the broadcast studio they've built in their basement in Delaware as the coronavirus pandemic has knocked Biden off the campaign trail. Glancing at his watch, Biden said, "uh oh, I'm in trouble."

Charlamagne told Biden that he should come to the studio in New York City for another interview, telling the former vice president that "we've got more questions."

"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Charlemagne responded, "It don't have nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact, I want something for my community."

You are lying and that's not a true question. But if you are black and are confused as to voting for trump or biden you ain't black. I'd say that if Sanders, Warren, Klobachar, Buttigieg, Yang, Steyer, Castro, and even Tulsi Gabbard. Anybody nut trump. I'd vote for William Weld before Trump.

So I am going to like you racists bust gaskets over this, To Biden I will say AMEN BROTHER! Somebody has to tell these young blacks something because we old blacks have been cleaning up their messes for 30 years. We're the ones who had to take them out of gangs. We're the ones who had to implement programs to stop their stupid asses from shooting up each other. Not you whites. All you pussies have done is sit online talking racist bullshit. So I think we can tell them that your ass is confused in who you should vote for in this election that you ain't black or support someone who says that to them.

trump made the vote a racial issue 4 years ago. It is why he is president.

You are a race pimped idiot.

Oh my! You know, they say you always tell the truth when you're drunk... something about your inhibitions being stripped, yada yada. I wonder if the same thing is true with dementia? That's some insight into the clouded mind of a racist shitstain that is literally morphing into a puddle of piss and letting us enjoy it.

I'll bet in his hey day, the over/under for Plugs using the N-word was about 1500 for the week. Probably had the funniest N jokes in the whole village of delaware. Wow.
the Freudian Slip

Sen. Tim Scott, a South Carolina Republican, slammed Biden’s remarks on Twitter.

“1.3 million black Americans already voted for Trump in 2016,” Scott, who is black, wrote on Twitter. “This morning, Joe Biden told every single one of us we ‘ain’t black.’ I’d say I’m surprised, but it’s sadly par for the course for Democrats to take the black community for granted and brow beat those that don’t agree.”

he means people like The Jerk...nothing was easy for him..he was born a poor black child

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

But if you are black and are confused as to voting for trump or biden you ain't black. '

Still waiting or the science behind this claim. How does your skin color change based on who you vote for?

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Shut up and show me trumps plan for black America white race pimped piece of trash.
Lowest black unemployment in history really pisses you off, huh racist?

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452
Its not dementia. The left actually believes this shit.
the left/blacks are PROUD to be hateful and racist

The problem with trying to ridicule Joe Biden is that you put Trump under the same scrutiny. And you know how he loves to be in front of the cameras. Check this out:

WHATABOUTISM on the loose and in sheer desperation!

whataboutism
[ˌ(h)wədəˈboudizəm]
NOUN
BRITISH
  1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.Also called whataboutery.

Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

It was about trump Bootney.

So, you admit that Biden is telling black folks they have no choice?

You accept this:
"Black people. Fuck your questions. We don't give a shit. If we want your opinion, we'll give it to you. Now, do what we say and shut the fuck up!!!"
--Democrats

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

They're still shooting each other up, dumbass
Evidently you old blacks failed

Forum List

Back