Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

You vote democrat.

Anything else we should know about black folk Joe Biden?

As for myself, I think I'z have me a slice of watermelon.

Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

And finally Biden didn't say that. He did say this:

Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

And he is right. If you have a problem figuring out of if you are fr a man with a racial discrimination finding on his record, a man who wanted innocent black and Hispanic kids dead and still does so even after they were proven innocent by a confession of the man who actually did it, the man who decided that Obama was not American, the man who said Mexicans were rapists and murderers, the man who call black governed countries shitholes, the man who was going to send troops into black communities, the man who said that good people existed in the neo nazis at Charlottesville, the man who told 4 women of color to go back to where they came from, the man who is consistently rude to black and reporters of color at press conferences, the man who said a long time black congressional member was low IQ, a man who attacked a black community calling it rat infested, a man who has gutted the civil rights department, relaxed enforcement of civil rights laws and created a fake name for black groups who protest against injustice while taking white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list, then you ain't black.

Just to let you know, IM2? Posting in BOLD letters...then making those letters RED doesn't make you more persuasive. If anything it makes you look triggered.
They make the point I want to make and your racist ass opinion doesn't matter.

LOL

So, if we disagree with your interpretation of Biden's statements, we're racist.

Move along, child.

Since you are white, you interpretation of what Biden says doesn't represents black people. Since I am black perhaps my interpretation is a better indication of how blacks see this than yours So for you to believe that you can think for blacks because blacks can't think for ourselves is racist.

How do Blacks see or interpret Biden’s comments? Is it a good thing?
Biden is right. Again, we will say that same thing to each other and have said as much about blacks who support trump as well as many black conservatives. What will happen here is the racists will try making these comments into a big thing and Biden will be called a racist.

I adore Biden! I hope Xi stays with him for this very reason!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.htmlWhat REALLY happened:

The presumptive Democratic nominee's comment came at the end of an at times tense interview with Charlamagne tha God on "The Breakfast Club."

A staffer interjected that Biden needed to go, and Charlamagne shot back: "You can't do that to black media!"

"I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o'clock," Biden said, referring to his wife Jill Biden apparently needing to use the broadcast studio they've built in their basement in Delaware as the coronavirus pandemic has knocked Biden off the campaign trail. Glancing at his watch, Biden said, "uh oh, I'm in trouble."

Charlamagne told Biden that he should come to the studio in New York City for another interview, telling the former vice president that "we've got more questions."

"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Charlemagne responded, "It don't have nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact, I want something for my community."

"Take a look at my record, man!" Biden shot back.

There is NO other way to characterize Biden's comments but simply dismissing question and TELLING BLACK FOLKS HOW TO VOTE!!!

IM2? Response?

(you know I am right)

Isn’t it funny how liberals think this will go away if they just ignore it.

Liberals, it happened. Call out Biden for being racist.

Can you imagine the hysterical flake meltoff if any white conservative uttered “if you don’t...then you aren’t white” . We would all drown and Covid would be overid

Liberals, this is the DEFINTION OF RACIST.

JOE BIDEN IS RACIST!

Why don’t you fools scream that from the rooftops?
At a MINIMUM this is a classic example of a rich white dude telling black folks how to vote. This is a PERFECT example of white rich dude THINKING FOR black folks.

IM2?

I hope black people see this pandering and racism from Biden and they don’t vote for him.

Biden is racist by definition. He is saying if you are black, by definition, you have to vote for Biden or you are not black.

Huh? How does it change your ethnicity if you don’t vote for Biden?

I am pretty sure you are still fucking black if you don’t vote for Biden.

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452

This is your nuanced and biased comment. The fact is Biden has a long record of building support for minorities; Donald Trump is an elitist who claimed some White Supremacists are good people too. Twisting Biden's words is not only dishonest, it is an effort to create one more BIG LIE, the grist which Right Wingers thrive on.

lol. what a load. if anyone deserves being called a fatso it is this scumbag currently playing president. he opened that door decades ago.
ahhh your jealous still.
i do not own a still.
good thing I didn't say you did.
nah. you barfed idiocy onto the board as usual and were rightly mocked for it. so, tell me more about my jealous still.
the irony

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452

This is your nuanced and biased comment. The fact is Biden has a long record of building support for minorities; Donald Trump is an elitist who claimed some White Supremacists are good people too. Twisting Biden's words is not only dishonest, it is an effort to create one more BIG LIE, the grist which Right Wingers thrive on.
List this "long record of building support for minorities".............whatever that means.

Forum List

Back