Biden’s divider moment in the debate

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
CNN asked Biden about the tens of millions who will be voting for Trump and if they are voting against democracy..

Biden said yes.

Just a reminder to all non-Democrats… Joe Biden and the DNC hate you. They view you as an immoral figure. Your reasons for voting against Biden aren’t legitimate.

What a uniter LOL. Never seen a candidate run on condemning half the country… and now to do it twice

CNN asked Biden about the tens of millions who will be voting for Trump and if they are voting against democracy..

Biden said yes.

Just a reminder to all non-Democrats… Joe Biden and the DNC hate you. They view you as an immoral figure. Your reasons for voting against Biden aren’t legitimate.

What a uniter LOL. Never seen a candidate run on condemning half the country… and now to do it twice

Just remember how often I cried on here that you have people choosing Parties and monarchies over country.

They lied to your face in 2020. Many of them on here lied to you without a bit of shame. Denying reality.

I warned you that you would hurt your country by lying and pretending that U.S military members were the enemy of America simply because they supported Trump or didnt want a vaccine.

It has taken the most egregious and undeniable evidence in full display, aired around the globe for 100s of millions of the worlds citizens, allies and enemy state alike, for these same two-faced liars to speak the truth...finally. They ONLY speak this truth in hopes they have enough time to convince Biden to step down and find a replacement, if WWIII were around they corner they wouldnt speak the truth if it costs them some power. They'd rather you dead by nuke or poison than to relinquish a shred of power.

I tried to do my part, but in my own experiences living in a covert police state and in my own assessment that I believe I have a talent for (synergizing qualitative data). After 2020 I stated that Europe would be leaning away from the U.S when all was said and done and that wars were inevitable. I thought it would be Taiwan before Ukraine and/or Israel but here we are.

THink of it this way. How different would the world be today if Carter won in 1980? Would Russia have collapsed by 1989 or not?

Forum List

Back