"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

We definitely don’t have to take him for his word, especially when his word only exists on social media.

Until he makes the claim in court, it’s irrelevant. His statement on social media is meaningless.

You still are desperate to ignore the fact that he was issued a subpoena which he did not honor.
Claim what in court? Think about what you are asking people to believe

Trump is in the Oval Office packing a box with classified materials. He can look down at those materials and declassify them with a thought, but you are suggesting that he decided "Nah, i wont declassify them with a thought. Instead I am going to not declassify them and take them illegally".

:laugh:

Imagine that, the lefty MSM trying to claim that the two are different.
Go back and pick apart post # 1. It's the equivalent of the Left
claiming 5 people were killed on January 6th during the Protest.
Then Capitol Police Officers were killed.
ONLY One person was killed on January 6th.Ashli Babbett.
It's like insisting Trump was Never Spied-on.Plus he
colluded with Russia.
The left { MSM and Biden Adm. } makes sure their Lies
are groomed by sending out iron-clad talking pts. to cover
their ass.Of if caught they Ignore.Like with Ray Epps.
It's been wondered for months now how V.P. Biden
gets away with the University of Penna/Biden Think center
was storing Biden's classified docs.

What in the fuck are you babbling about? You need to proof read your posts before posting. Something about a mess and Robin Hoods barn? Bro, what?!! :laugh:

MEANING AND ORIGIN OF THE PHRASE ‘ROUND ROBIN HOOD’S BARN’

Mess.....

: Something or someone that is disordered, untidy, offensive, or unpleasant usually because of blundering, laxity, or misconduct.....Pick your poison. ;)

: a large quantity or number....Like a mess of fish.

OIP.kK9A4JbWuPvfSePjgr0M4AAAAA

Bro? WTF....You tryin' to be super spade or something? :laughing0301:

If Trump had returned the documents when asked the first time, it never would have escalated to a search warrant.
Ifs and buts, ifs and buts. You're still attempting to say, "Well, Orange Man Bad. He did worse". That doesn't in any way change the facts of the case because both took classified documents from Washington, and if one is at fault for it, both are.

Claim what in court? Think about what you are asking people to believe

Trump is in the Oval Office packing a box with classified materials. He can look down at those materials and declassify them with a thought, but you are suggesting that he decided "Nah, i wont declassify them with a thought. Instead I am going to not declassify them and take them illegally".

:laugh:
Trump had many opportunities in this years long saga to declare before the court that he had declassified these documents which would have changed the course of the legal battle.

Yet so far he has only claimed they're declassified on social media where such a statement is completely meaningless.

If Trump truly had declassified these documents, why would he refuse to tell NARA, the DoJ, the court and instead set himself for a legal battle that escalated to executing a search warrant on his house? It makes zero sense.

And going third time in a row, you're still refusing to acknowledge that he did not comply with a grand jury subpoena.

Ifs and buts, ifs and buts. You're still attempting to say, "Well, Orange Man Bad. He did worse". That doesn't in any way change the facts of the case because both took classified documents from Washington, and if one is at fault for it, both are.
Did Biden refuse to comply with a grand jury subpoena?

Trump had many opportunities in this years long saga to declare before the court that he had declassified these documents which would have changed the course of the legal battle.
Why does he need to go to a court in order to make this declaration? Where is that written?

Why does he need to go to a court in order to make this declaration? Where is that written?
Why would he refuse to tell anyone in a place of authority when it would have helped resolve his legal battle?

It makes no sense.

Fourth time, he also refused to comply with a grand jury subpoena. Ignore, ignore, ignore. That's what you have to do to pretend that this situation is equivalent.

Your assertion that there was some formal procedure he had to perform is based on nothing,
I am not asserting that he had to follow some formal procedure.

I'm stating that his failure to do so during his legal battle tells us that the assertion they're declassified is baseless.

Why would he refuse to tell anyone in a place of authority when it would have helped resolve his legal battle?

It makes no sense.

Fourth time, he also refused to comply with a grand jury subpoena. Ignore, ignore, ignore. That's what you have to do to pretend that this situation is equivalent.
Because he doesnt have to tell anyone. You really need to get this through your head... there is no written procedure for which a president declassifies materials. Can you guess why that is? Its because no president has ever wanted a procedure put in place for it. They like it the way it is. They cant get in trouble this way.

No, Biden wasn't the president at the time.

Because he doesnt have to tell anyone. You really need to get this through your head... there is no written procedure for which a president declassifies materials. Can you guess why that is? Its because no president has ever wanted a procedure put in place for it. They like it the way it is. They cant get in trouble this way.
But if he did tell someone, it would have prevented a huge legal battle.

Why didn't he do so? Did he want to have a search warrant served on his house? Did he want a DoJ investigation into his handling of the documents?

Trump has never formally asserted to any authority in the government that these documents were declassified. Even if they were, there are still two problems. First problem is that they're still not his. Declassifying documents makes them available for FOIA request, which they weren't. Second problem is that he was issued a subpoena that compelled him to return the documents whether he declassified them or not. Trump had no legal authority to defy that subpoena.

I read the OP, and can poke more holes in it if needed.
The FBI had been to Trumps, and taken what they need! My guess is they left some items for this very reason! They knew this was coming and provided cover problem is Biden has NO business with these documents!

I am not asserting that he had to follow some formal procedure.

I'm stating that his failure to do so during his legal battle tells us that the assertion they're declassified is baseless.
What "legal battle" are you referring to?

But if he did tell someone, it would have prevented a huge legal battle.

Why didn't he do so? Did he want to have a search warrant served on his house? Did he want a DoJ investigation into his handling of the documents?
He didn't do it because he didn't realize how low, petty and vindictive Democrats are.

Forum List

Back