Biden's Embarrassing Lie About China's Spy Balloon

We are actually arguing on the same side of the fence here. But please do not underestimate China or think it has been in any way weakened by Biden.

In 1988 China's GDP was $312 billion. It is now $17.7 trillion. With the countries opening back up under COVID China GDP increased 8% to our 5% in 2021. China GDP increased 3% to our 2% in 2022. This year China's first quarter GDP jumped 4.3% to our 1.1%. China's military is twice the size of ours in personnel and they also have nuclear weapons.

And China is again manipulating our currency and engaging in more unfair trade practices than they dared to do with Trump in the White House because they knew he would seriously retaliate if they did.

Biden's policies have been pretty good for China so far, not so good for U.S. commerce, and, as I posted, he intends to make them a lot better for China. Admittedly Trump policies did not seriously negatively impact China's economy but they did make things a lot better for American commerce. And if Trump had been able to continue those policies, I think we would be a lot less dependent on China for our pharmaceuticals and some manufactured products now.
Also, dont believe the economic numbers released by china, or anything else the CCP tells us

China is not growing as claimed

That doesn't mean they never will grow again

But the CCP seems unwilling to learn from its mistakes and I hope that continues

China launched a spy balloon that traveled half way around the world, violated US sovereignty / airspace, hovered over / spied on US ICBM sites & stealth bases before Biden finally ordered it be shot down ... and he watched it / knew about it from takeoff to splashdown.

He declared it was free-floating.
- He lied.

He declared the US jammed it, preventing it from sending back Intel to China.

- He lied.

He called it a 'silly balloon', attempting to make light of his national Security failure.

Now the Compromised CCP puppet is at it again...

JOE BIDEN IS NOW SAYING XI'S BALLOON FLIGHT WAS UNINTENTIONAL AND THAT CHINA IS MORE EMBARRASSED BY THE BALLOON FLIGHT THAN THE US IS.

Rather than just ignore the whole thing and hope Americans just forget about it before 2024, Biden has chosen to bring it back up AND MAKE IT WORSE.

1. Intelligent Americans who care about our national security are not 'embarrassed' over Biden allowing China to overfly the US, collect Intel on some of our biggest secret / secure installations - they are OUTRAGED.

2. The spy balloon flight was 'ACCIDENTAL'? Please tell me there is no one stupid enough to believe this bullshit from Biden!

I. The balloon did not DRIFT half way around the world, violate US airspace, and fly 'Figure 8' patterns over ICBM sites and Stealth bases on its own by ACCIDENT. It was FLOWN. It was already reported that the balloon had its own navigation system and could be - WAS - flown by China.

II. This balloon was NOT THE 1ST spy ballloon flew to / over US territory. How many 'embarrassing accidents' does Joe want us to believe there has been?

What a pathetic clown circus thos administration is with Xi's bitch acting as Ring Master!

The U.S.A. doesn't line up multiple sensitive military sites so that a 'weather balloon' would casually drift over all of them. The Chinese admitted the balloon was theirs and that it had limited self steering capability. Well, that 'weather balloon' with 'limited self steering capability' managed to drift over an awful lot of U.S. military installations.

But that was just coincidence. (cough)

I hope you are not expecting a preemptive attack on china

We are trying to avoid war

Of course not. How about banning Chinese from buying property in the USA.

How about imposing sanctions for money manipulation.

Of course not. How about banning Chinese from buying property in the USA.

How about imposing sanctions for money manipulation.
Yes to both

We should not treat china as a trading partner but rather as an advisary

Yes to both

We should not treat china as a trading partner but rather as an advisary

Correct. Xiden doesn't. In fact he bends over backwards to help china in any way he can.

Also, dont believe the economic numbers released by china, or anything else the CCP tells us

China is not growing as claimed

That doesn't mean they never will grow again

But the CCP seems unwilling to learn from its mistakes and I hope that continues
You could be right. You wouldn't be the first to question China's numbers. I can only go by the numbers available plus a little that people I know who travel, live and there tell me. (They have to be very careful what they say.) For dang sure China manufactures a whole bunch of stuff that we don't and sells a hell of lot more to us than they buy from us.

I do know that hands down Joe Biden as a Senator and as Vice President has done more for China than any other individual even comes close. He led the effort to bring China into the World Trade Organization and he led the effort to end Congressional oversight/reviews of China as a U.S. trading partner. Those efforts no doubt helped Hunter get millions from the Chinese and there are powerful suspicions that more millions may have been laundered and funneled to Joe himself.

And as Xi is certain to know where all those figurative bodies are buried, is there a snowball's chance in hell that Joe is going to do anything to cause Xi not to protect Joe?

The U.S.A. doesn't line up multiple sensitive military sites so that a 'weather balloon' would casually drift over all of them. The Chinese admitted the balloon was theirs and that it had limited self steering capability. Well, that 'weather balloon' with 'limited self steering capability' managed to drift over an awful lot of U.S. military installations.

But that was just coincidence. (cough)
It was reportedly flying 'figure 8' patterns. Show me a 'weather balloon' that can do that.

Also, if Biden thought it was a weather balloon why did he lie / claim the US jammed the signal so it could not send INTEL back to China?

For dang sure China manufactures a whole bunch of stuff that we don't and sells a hell of lot more to us than they buy from us.
Not so much anymore

Companies are closing factories in china and moving them to Thailand, India, and practically everywhere that they wish

Not so much anymore

Companies are closing factories in china and moving them to Thailand, India, and practically everywhere that they wish

Just not fast enough.

Forum List

Back