Biden’s EPA Holds Up Major Oil Refinery Amid National Fuel Crisis

Golfing Gator posted the picks
ahhh see, I can't see that fks posts cause I got him on ignore. He's a useless piece of vermin trolling this forum and not worthy of my time. You can post whatever he did and then you haven't had to expand your skill set in anyway.

More pipe is buried in a refinery than above ground.
not the refinery pipes. nope......why do you supposed there is a town of arial pipes on the campus of a refinery anyway?

BTW, the next thing you'll tell us is that the pipes go under the neighborhood homes. Oh wait, you did do that.

ahhh see, I can't see that fks posts cause I got him on ignore. He's a useless piece of vermin trolling this forum and not worthy of my time. You can post whatever he did and then you haven't had to expand your skill set in anyway.

Not my problem. Google Earth will do it for ya.

not the refinery pipes. nope......why do you supposed there is a town of arial pipes on the campus of a refinery anyway?

BTW, the next thing you'll tell us is that the pipes go under the neighborhood homes. Oh wait, you did do that.

Yup, refinery piping. More buried than in the air.

Yup, refinery piping. More buried than in the air.
well you can just prove it then. come on now, I gave you how the town looks in the photo of the refinery pipe layout. let's see yours. You gonna show me a desert?

How do you get pictures of buried pipe Simp.
it's called blueprints. Or, are you saying you can't prove there's underground refinery pipe? Still doesn't address why so many ariel pipe of it's underground.

it's called blueprints. Or, are you saying you can't prove there's underground refinery pipe? Still doesn't address why so many ariel pipe of it's underground.

Because the refining process involves a virtual shit ton of piping. Not like I have access to refinery blue prints. Only work them during shutdowns or upgrades. They do not allow you to keep prints Simp. Or knowingly take pictures of them and leave with said prints. That would be a serious violation.

Phony hysteria. Who lives next to an oil refinery?
Baytown Texas.

-------------------

"The refinery, which was once one of the largest refineries in the world, used to be able to process 600,000 barrels of crude oil per day into gasoline and heating oil, a form of diesel, according to Bloomberg."

In 1974. Closed due do multiple hazardous violations in 2012.

The rest of that paragraph is a type of propaganda technique....

"The price of heating oil was 65% higher in October 2022 than it was in October 2021, meaning that Americans in the Northeast of the country will pay significantly more to keep their homes warm during the cold winter months, according to the EIA.

It's not a lie, but it also doesn't mean this refinery has been contributing to the daily production since it partially reopened in 2019.

only has 26 days

So? do you know what that means?

Forum List

Back