Biden’s EPA Holds Up Major Oil Refinery Amid National Fuel Crisis

post that report? That's up to you to produce.

In my experience, all refinery pipe is ariel for access needs. You aren't good at this.

You truly are dumber than dirt. There is more pipe buried underground than in racks above ground.

Quote me where I said I live next to a refinery. I will wait. And yes houses are directly across the street from many refineries. Google map wood river refinery in Illinois. Can't get much closer there Simp.
The street is probably a half mile from any refinery infrastructure.

You truly are dumber than dirt. There is more pipe buried underground than in racks above ground.
I've been on campus at a refinery in Pasadena, Tx and every inch of pipe was ariel. Every piece of refining pipe was above ground. I walked under it all. Holy fk is there a lot. It looked like a spider web.

I've been on campus at a refinery in Pasadena, Tx and every inch of pipe was ariel. Every piece of refining pipe was above ground. I walked under it all. Holy fk is there a lot. It looked like a spider web.

And even more buried. I know I have fit up and welded on 100's of miles of buried pipe.

All being done by intentionally by Democrats to punish Americans.

If a Democrat tells you they want lower gas prices, tell that lying pos to kill itself.

Forum List

Back