Biden's failed foreign policy in Middle East

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Coupster's Minister of Truth Jen Psaki said Tuesday that the Trump administration didn't do 'anything constructive' to bring peace to the Middle East.

Comment:
The Biden regime is attempting to blame President Trump for their own failed foreign policy in the Middle East.
Blatant lying is another characteristic of political cults.
President Trump gave Obiden a great foreign policy start in the Middle East but he has totally blown it.

President Coupster's Minister of Truth Jen Psaki said Tuesday that the Trump administration didn't do 'anything constructive' to bring peace to the Middle East.

Comment:
The Biden regime is attempting to blame President Trump for their own failed foreign policy in the Middle East.
President Trump gave Obiden a great foreign policy start in the Middle East but he has totally blown it.

Israel has done this same thing a hunrdred times before. Bibi's in trouble.. trying to stay in power, stealing land and killing Palestinians.

I thought Jarred brought peace to the MI?
Nobody else could have done it the way he did...it was a big, beautiful, powerful peace...like nobody has ever seen before.

I suspect Israel always had plans to bomb Gaza and they were waiting for Tramp to get out of the Presidency.

This picture says it best. Way too bias.

1621419980094.png

Jared and Ivanka are guilty nepotism. It was biased to Israel. Tramp moved the Israel capital to Jerusalem (no matter what the Pals thought) and he gave carte blanche for annexation of the west bank land and homes.

Comment:

Wait... wait... wait...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe has a POLICY for the Middle East???!!!???

I must've missed the memo... :laugh:
So what is Joe Biden suppose to do??

Comment:

Wait... wait... wait...

Biden should quit with stupid remarks, like calling for a "ceasefire".

Ceasefires cause more grief and death over the long term. If America would have given the Empire of Japan ceasefires in 1945, WW2 would still be going on.

Let's see the two sides conclude the hostilities with a definitive ending so we can move to peace.

Comment:

Israel has done this same thing a hunrdred times before. Bibi's in trouble.. trying to stay in power, stealing land and killing Palestinians.
Who fired 1st, retard?

I suspect Israel always had plans to bomb Gaza and they were waiting for Tramp to get out of the Presidency.

View attachment 491058

Jared and Ivanka are guilty nepotism. It was biased to Israel. Tramp moved the Israel capital to Jerusalem (no matter what the Pals thought) and he gave carte blanche for annexation of the west bank land and homes.
Why does Hamas need tunnels leading into Egypt and Israel, retard?

View attachment 491058

Why does Hamas need tunnels leading into Egypt and Israel, reta
Because they are in an open air prison.

View attachment 491058

They get electricity, water and gas for free.
They get welfare for every child.
They get free education.
They get free tunnels and missiles.
You really are a moron.

View attachment 491058

As a Terror Group, Hamas should be in prison, no?

And committing the heinous crime of bombing the Jewish people, do you really expect the Prime Minister to fail to protect his people?

View attachment 491058

And committing the heinous crime of bombing the Jewish people, do you really expect the Prime Minister to fail to protect his people?
Penelope wishes Hitler finished the job.

Comment:

Did Netanyahu make King David conquer Jerusalem because he was in trouble? will you dumb people shut the hell up about shit you know nothing about?

View attachment 491058

So Israel made Hamas bomb Jerusalem only to attack Gaza? COME ON, YOU SHOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS

View attachment 491058

"I don't hate Jews, I just hate Zionists" type of "liberal"

borderPresident Coupster's Minister of Truth Jen Psaki said Tuesday that the Trump administration didn't do 'anything constructive' to bring peace to the Middle East.

Comment:

Wait... wait... wait...

Immediately halt all arm sales to Israel. I mean if their are ships enroute with arms, turn them around. If they have paid for them already, tough shit, hold the money.

Immediately cease all aid, both public and private. Freeze all American bank accounts of all Jewish settlers on the West Bank, and all those that would support them. Those settlements are a violation of international law and we will not reward the violation of international law.

Evict the Israeli ambassador to the US and call home our ambassador. Cease all diplomatic relations until Israel returns to the 1967 border, signs the NPT and the Geneva accords, removes all Jewish settlers from the West Bank, negotiates a compensation or return of land plan for all displaced Palestinians, agrees to 24 hour monitoring of all uranium enrichment facilities, disbands Mossad and ceases all operations of foreign soil.

I am over them assholes. Netancrookedhue is the anti-christ, or at the very least Scratch's damn brother. They spy on us, they lie to us, they don't help us in any of our foreign wars and we give their sorry asses billions of dollars a year. Time to implement an "America First" standard.

You know that damn commercial, where the asshole laments about the poor Jewish families, shows the women virtually begging for food, and wants you to send so much money per month to feed them. You know why their asses are hungry? Because their damn sorry ass husbands don't work.

I mean listen to this shit. Talk about a con job. So, these men claim it is their religious calling, a part of their religion, that they go to the Kollel and study the Torah all day with a bunch of other men. The women, they have to raise the kids, earn the income, keep up the house, cause hubby, well he go to study God all day.

I call horseshit. I mean some dude try to pull that shit our here in Hillbilly land, oh honey, I got to co to the "lodge" and study Jesus all day, you go and work and keep us up, raise the kids, and keep the house clean. I come home at night to make more babies. The good old boys, including the wife's brothers, are coming to beat the shit out of you.

Like those poor women, you guys been conned. Back in the day, well the NRA was the second most powerful interest group on K-street. Hee, hee--the dairy industry was number one. But all that has changed. The NRA, they still the second most powerful, but thanks to the fact that Republicans, and their fundamentalists following, are all SUCKERS. Well AIPCA claims the top spot. And the bad part, AIPAC's interests, don't even come close to mirroring the majority of the citizens of Israel. They don't want what is going on right now. I mean good God, Jews and Palestinians lived together in perfect harmony eighty years ago. Right there, in that area. What is going on now is a clear violation of the Covenant. The only people that want it are stupid American politicians out of a fear of the special interest group, some of the most racist people on the planet, fundamentalist Jews, and, well yeah, that is about it.

So yeah, like get over it. Open your damn eyes. I mean talk to someone, ever been to Bethlehem? Know anyone that was born there? LOL, I am serious? Know anyone living in Israel? Probably not. At least read some of their blogs. But it is past time for it to end. The third generation of "refugees", I mean even writing that down is pitiful, has got to be the last. Make it four and I can promise you, the Apocalypse is here, and it ain't going to play out the way you think.

View attachment 491058

What an obnoxious lie.

View attachment 491058

What an obnoxious lie.
I have been reading her posts for several years.

Forum List

Back