Biden's Fault! Russia and China Creating New Global Reserve Currency – Expected Severe Negative Impact on the USD By Joe Ho

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Stolen elections have consequences. This is a prime example of not having a strong president like Trump in office. Instead, that is a result of an installed weak compromised usurper hell bent on doing China's bidding. Read the article's comments section for a better understanding.

Trump begged the Fed to both increase QE and destroy interest rates.

Bond yields crashed 40% to 60%.

Then he bragged about an economy that was fully buoyed by trillions of Fed stimulation.

The arrogant ignorance of Trumpism remains both astonishing and depressing.
President Trump didn’t start a proxy war with Russia and drive them I to the arms of the CCP.

But, deflect more from your Fraudulen-Elect who is Engineering the destruction of our economy and setting the stage for a war.

Stolen elections have consequences. This is a prime example of not having a strong president like Trump in office. Instead, that is a result of an installed weak compromised usurper hell bent on doing China's bidding. Read the article's comments section for a better understanding.

Gateway Pundit? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been noting this was happening for years. I was told no way. This far predates Biden.

President Trump didn’t start a proxy war with Russia and drive them I to the arms of the CCP.

But, deflect more from your Fraudulen-Elect who is Engineering the destruction of our economy and setting the stage for a war.
Russia and China have been working together since the 1950’s when Russia was part of the Soviet Union… ( I bet someone will try to correct that statement about Russia being part of the Soviet Union without remembering other states broke off and became countries )

Fact is Russia, China and Iran goal has been to bring the U.S. down for nearly sixty to seventy years, so let not fool ourselves to think all this happened under Biden watch…

Nixon opened the door, George H.W. Bush ushered in the new era while Clinton, George W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden did or are doing very little to slow the change of power on the World Stage…

Forum List

Back