Biden's gaffes continue as Election Day draws near

". . Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden two more verbal stumbles while campaigning this weekend with less than 100 hours to go until the Nov. 3 election. . . . "

Pedophile Joe still doesn't know where he is.
I can just hear his concession speech now. "Com-on Man!"

Here's the most recent gaffe-fest from his Halloween rally in Flint Michigan.

Mind you, he fell asleep while Obama was talking and missed his introduction queue THREE TIMES when Obama called his name to come out, and then left his mask. Obama had to whisper in his ear to remind him

This is from October 16th. All from a speech that was a total of only 33 minutes. LOL

"One million new jobs in affordable housing units!! Excuse me ... one million new affordable housing units"

"That alone .... will save hundreds of thousands of millions of barrels of oil!"

Last edited:
This is from October 16th. All from a speech that was a total of only 33 minutes. LOL

"One million new jobs in affordable housing units!! Excuse me ... one million new affordable housing units"

"That alone .... will save hundreds of thousands of millions of barrels of oil!"

“The green new proposal will create a gazzilion saved new barrels of jobs, from, you know... the thing. And white supremacists will, you know, yell at the stock market, for regular people to talk to the Russians. C’mon man!”

". . Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden two more verbal stumbles while campaigning this weekend with less than 100 hours to go until the Nov. 3 election. . . . "

Pedophile Joe still doesn't know where he is.
More doctor videos continue as the election approaches.
Interesting. I saw that exact moment live....nothing was doctored. Curious...is the fake news medial telling you that what they televised live didn't really happen?
That should concern you. Seriously.

Angry Joe has no plan. He was mocked the other day because his plan consists of everything Trump is already doing. :auiqs.jpg: Biden: I have a plan, I copied it from Trump.

Trump is the one with no plan... Please show us Trump's Healthcare plan....

1604360509464.png

Forum List

Back