Biden’s Goldilocks/Ponce de Leon cocktail

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

26 Jun 2024 ~~ By Bill Hansmann

President Biden has retired to Camp David this week to prepare for Thursday’s debate with Donald Trump. While ordinary preparation would involve quizzing by staff on the issues of the day, honing and rehoning his answers, Biden’s preparation is of a completely different sort.
You can bet the ranch that his doctors are frantically attempting to find the magic bullet -- the precise dosages of medications that will jack him up to normal or near-normal degrees of consciousness without appearing overly wired, provide him with a competitive edginess without appearing overly combative or angry, and give him the ability to move his limbs and lips without appearing frenetic. A possible, desirable side effect would be an inhibition to embellishment and outright mendacity.
Those same doctors believed they had it nailed for the State of the Union address. The address was delivered as late in the season as possible to give the doctors time to work on their magic formula.
~Snip~
It is unfortunate that anyone taking notes of the various drug dosages will not be allowed to share them with the public. People will be expected to believe the unlikely fact that Joe is sharp as ever, maybe sharper. No drug test will be given to inform the public how this occurred. How sad for the millions of elderly who could benefit from these Biden drug trials if they prove successful. The chance that anyone will ever know what they injected into Joe’s butt is slim. I just hope those doctors and his followers are as disappointed as was Ponce de Leon, and that come January 20, 2025, Sleepy Joe can retire to any mattress he likes. I’m sure Mike will even throw in a ‘My Pillow’ for the former president’s comfort.

Commentary:
Unfortunately today we have a bad mixture of Doctors who fail to keep their Hippocraic oath and prefer political ideology as their ethics.
Drug cocktails are very tricky in geriatric medicine. They metabolize drugs differently and at different rates. That is why they are sequestering Joe for as long as they are. They have to find a combination that will pep him up but not make him super angry and agitated.

President Biden has retired to Camp David this week to prepare for Thursday’s debate with Donald Trump. While ordinary preparation would involve quizzing by staff on the issues of the day, honing and rehoning his answers, Biden’s preparation is of a completely different sort.
You can bet the ranch that his doctors are frantically attempting to find the magic bullet -- the precise dosages of medications that will jack him up to normal or near-normal degrees of consciousness without appearing overly wired, provide him with a competitive edginess without appearing overly combative or angry, and give him the ability to move his limbs and lips without appearing frenetic. A possible, desirable side effect would be an inhibition to embellishment and outright mendacity.
Those same doctors believed they had it nailed for the State of the Union address. The address was delivered as late in the season as possible to give the doctors time to work on their magic formula.
~Snip~
It is unfortunate that anyone taking notes of the various drug dosages will not be allowed to share them with the public. People will be expected to believe the unlikely fact that Joe is sharp as ever, maybe sharper. No drug test will be given to inform the public how this occurred. How sad for the millions of elderly who could benefit from these Biden drug trials if they prove successful. The chance that anyone will ever know what they injected into Joe’s butt is slim. I just hope those doctors and his followers are as disappointed as was Ponce de Leon, and that come January 20, 2025, Sleepy Joe can retire to any mattress he likes. I’m sure Mike will even throw in a ‘My Pillow’ for the former president’s comfort.

Commentary:
Unfortunately today we have a bad mixture of Doctors who fail to keep their Hippocraic oath and prefer political ideology as their ethics.
Drug cocktails are very tricky in geriatric medicine. They metabolize drugs differently and at different rates. That is why they are sequestering Joe for as long as they are. They have to find a combination that will pep him up but not make him super angry and agitated.
I agree 100%

They also need to prep him for literally standing for 90 minutes.

And speaking words that are not fed to him on a teleprompter

I agree 100%

but of course.

uh-huh.

main-qimg-9440d1218911c377e1e131a958bf7963

:blowpop:

I agree 100%

~~~~~~
People are questioning as to why Joe Biden must be sequestered for a week to "practice" before this debate. Who is watching the presidency? Who is making those presidential decisions, while Joe is in Camp David?

~~~~~~
People are questioning as to why Joe Biden must be sequestered for a week to "practice" before this debate. Who is watching the presidency? Who is making those presidential decisions, while Joe is in Camp David?

Same ones who do it when he's at DC.

That old puppet isn't making policy

~~~~~~
They may be doing blood packing which takes a while
Likely looks like a lab up there.

~Snip~

Commentary:
The drugs bring with them, the risk of heart failure. I think the doctors are prepared to take more risks than ordinary in that Trump must be stopped, and the methods to stop him are getting fewer.

This situation is all attributable to America's government not accepting that there was only one sure way to stop an active revolution in the process!

~Snip~

Commentary:
A team of 16 and a WEEK for debate prep? WTF?? Democrats pretend insanity is normal.

ummmmm....OP? & any other MAGA drone on this here thread ... can you take off that there fungus riddled MAGAt hat & switch it out for yer critical thinking cap? that is if you didn't sell it for some trump NFTs or truth social stock.

but i digress.

anyhoo ... y'all ever hear of debate clubs? you know like those that compete against each other? yaaaaaaaaaa..... them.

do you think they practice? do you think they have mock debates to sharpen their skills & make sure they win?

okey dokey then - i'll leave it up to yer dwindling braincells to rub up against each other & perhaps a spark of logic will ignite. :113:

Drugs don't make you smarter nor do they change your policy positions.
~~~~~~
Shades of the "Manchurian Candidate"... Joe Biden being "medicated' prior to the presidential debate.
Openly flaunted by Democrat neo-Marxists.
Have we really come to the point that the Manchurian Candidate exists within the White House dictated by Neo-Marxist cultists?
Movie fiction becoming reality.....

~~~~~~
Shades of the "Manchurian Candidate"... Joe Biden being "medicated' prior to the presidential debate.
Openly flaunted by Democrat neo-Marxists.
Have we really come to the point that the Manchurian Candidate exists within the White House dictated by Neo-Marxist cultists?
Movie fiction becoming reality.....

Forum List

Back