Biden's illegal gun registry.

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2021
Most lawless administration ever. This is justore evidence that the government class is going to attempt to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens.

Most lawless administration ever. This is justore evidence that the government class is going to attempt to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens.

I did not know, records of gun stores that went out of business, became property of ATF. Anybody know how long that has been in effect? Certainly no long enough in this administration to amass a billion gun sales. What administration did it start under?

I did not know, records of gun stores that went out of business, became property of ATF. Anybody know how long that has been in effect? Certainly no long enough in this administration to amass a billion gun sales. What administration did it start under?
Computer Assisted Retrieval System (CARS) In 1992, ATF began creating a computerized "index" (based on firearm serial number and dealer license number) to the microfilmed Out-of-Business records. Data was originally captured on minicomputers and transferred to a mainframe computer database.

National Tracing Center - Wikipedia​

They did it during Trump so he is also a lawless administration hell-bent on abusing the 2nd Amendment.

Is this the database they use for background checks?

How else are they supposed to do background checks?

Nixon.

Computer Assisted Retrieval System (CARS) In 1992, ATF began creating a computerized "index" (based on firearm serial number and dealer license number) to the microfilmed Out-of-Business records. Data was originally captured on minicomputers and transferred to a mainframe computer database.

National Tracing Center - Wikipedia

They actually started compiling the records back in 68 when Nixon was in office.

Just wait until June 2022. The AFT's new rule on 80% lowers kicks in. From that point forward ALL manufacturable firearms parts will be legally classified as hot firearms. How will tens of millions of basement/garage gun builders respond? Stay tuned.

Only the ATF and law enforcement (for investigation of a specific crime) are allowed access. The Dems want it available for their own purposes......... So far they've been thwarted at every turn.
One reason I never buy a registered firearm.

You want me to believe that in the span of one year and two weeks this slipshod, bumbling administration was able to compile records for almost one billion gun sales? When did your divorce with the truth become final? This has obviously been going on over many different administrations, including the last jackass.

You want me to believe that in the span of one year and two weeks this slipshod, bumbling administration was able to compile records for almost one billion gun sales? When did your divorce with the truth become final? This has obviously been going on over many different administrations, including the last jackass.
What's even funnier is the Biden Administration as with every previous administration doesn't have access to it. Only those allowed by law have access and that is extremely limited.

Show w us when this started.

Looks like I used the Gun Registry definition in too broad a sense. Technically there is no registry that allows any and all law enforcement agencies to plug my name in and see what guns I actually own. It does show how often I purchase firearms but not specifically which ones I buy. The background check simply shows if I have a criminal history, a barred x-felon, have a restraining order or possibly in the country illegally.

Is There a National Gun Registry?

National Tracing Center - Wikipedia

So one administration gave us warrantless wiretaps, Department of Homeland Defense, extraordinary rendition and the rest of The Patriot Act, the first Federally supported gun confiscation (in times of emergency, of course) and this compilation of all sales data related to gun purchases of searchable databases from defunct gun stores? You starting to see why I am not as quick to support Republican administrations, as I might have been in the past? Dems, like this one not much better.

Looks like I used the Gun Registry definition in too broad a sense. Technically there is no registry that allows any and all law enforcement agencies to plug my name in and see what guns I actually own. It does show how often I purchase firearms but not specifically which ones I buy. The background check simply shows if I have a criminal history, a barred x-felon, have a restraining order or possibly in the country illegally.

You pay closer attention than I do. You really comfortable with it, figure small private owners like me (having nowhere near your eclectic collection) should pay it little mind?

You pay closer attention than I do. You really comfortable with it, figure small private owners like me (having nowhere near your eclectic collection) should pay it little mind?
Did I say anything about not paying it mind? Did I even qualify my posts with any personal pros or cons? Nope. I was just stating fact.

The new 4473s list the type and model of firearm purchased on that date. The ATF is certainly creating a backdoor gun registry.

The new 4473s list the type and model of firearm purchased on that date. The ATF is certainly creating a backdoor gun registry.
I've bought a few over the last year (including just 2 weeks ago) and that info wasn't on my 4473s. It is on my transfer slip though.

Forum List

Back