Biden's illegal gun registry.

Did I say anything about not paying it mind? Did I even qualify my posts with any personal pros or cons? Nope. I was just stating fact.
Cool.
While I got your attention, a gun matter itself. My son got me a set of Trijicon tritium night sights for my PPQ M2. Had them on for almost a year, but site picture or lack there of drives me up the wall. I have shot a lot of pistol in my life, but if put the front dot in the notch or at the top of notch, am hitting bad low. great group, but way low. I have nothing against using Kentucky windage and elevation at distance, but at 15 meters my aiming point to eat out the bull eye is above the top of the outermost ring, to the point, the barrel completely hides the counting rings of the target. Hitting on paper ain't the same as hitting when it might need to count. Using this method at night (since these are night sites) possibly in questionable or no backstop seems just fkn wrong and dangerous. I don't know if bases could be milled. At the price point, I don't want to end up with a drawer of expensive sites that didn't hit where I wanted.
Got a recommendation?

I've bought a few over the last year (including just 2 weeks ago) and that info wasn't on my 4473s. It is on my transfer slip though.
Form 4473

Screenshot_20220201-163015-515.png

Cool.
While I got your attention, a gun matter itself. My son got me a set of Trijicon tritium night sights for my PPQ M2. Had them on for almost a year, but site picture or lack there of drives me up the wall. I have shot a lot of pistol in my life, but if put the front dot in the notch or at the top of notch, am hitting bad low. great group, but way low. I have nothing against using Kentucky windage and elevation at distance, but at 15 meters my aiming point to eat out the bull eye is above the top of the outermost ring, to the point, the barrel completely hides the counting rings of the target. Hitting on paper ain't the same as hitting when it might need to count. Using this method at night (since these are night sites) possibly in questionable or no backstop seems just fkn wrong and dangerous. I don't know if bases could be milled. At the price point, I don't want to end up with a drawer of expensive sites that didn't hit where I wanted.
Got a recommendation?
On pistols I've only ever used the stock sights especially since most of mine are old Soviet Bloc surplus. Other than the obvious (one sight too low or one sight too high) I really don't know. What I did with my old surplus guns is paint the back of the front sight with day-glow paint, works for me. My two recent (modern) ones came stock with night sights so I have no plan to change them. Sorry.

So one administration gave us warrantless wiretaps, Department of Homeland Defense, extraordinary rendition and the rest of The Patriot Act, the first Federally supported gun confiscation (in times of emergency, of course) and this compilation of all sales data related to gun purchases of searchable databases from defunct gun stores? You starting to see why I am not as quick to support Republican administrations, as I might have been in the past? Dems, like this one not much better.
Both parties have turned me off since the 1980's.

Forum List

Back