Biden's IRS going after Uber drivers, part-timers, single moms trying to make ends meet, and students working gigs to pay for school

Your surrender is accepted. Bye.
Aww...don't leave mad. But please do leave.

If you need to reach me I'll be on my victory lap.

giphy.gif

Okay...

You were always supposed to report your earnings on your taxes. They are now just making it official with a form 1099.
they are lowering the amount of which you need to report on a 1099. It's a "new" rule.

and no, you didn't have to always....you didn't have to file a 1040 unless you made $12.950.00 if single and under 65. Now the Xiden demafascist are coming after the babysitters making $600.00....the war on the working class continues by these tyrants.

they are lowering the amount of which you need to report on a 1099. It's a "new" rule.

and no, you didn't have to always....you didn't have to file a 1040 unless you made $12.950.00 if single and under 65. Now the Xiden demafascist are coming after the babysitters making $600.00....the war on the working class continues by these tyrants.
False.

You were/are supposed to report all income. When you get a 1099, the company issuing it reports it to the government and the government expects to see it on your income tax.

As for the $12,950 threshold...I've never made that low an amount of money so I'm unaware of that stipulation.

It was sold as going after a few thousand billionaires to "pay their fair share" but it always about going after those of us that they can't control.
Self employed & contract workers aren't the same as the sheep that have been getting screwed over by the income tax system so long they no longer notice.
Plus the billionaires have teams of experts to help them avoid the taxes or fight back when charged while the little guys have no such luxury & privilege.

You do a victory lap when you get your ass handed to you?

LOL
Aww, poor thing...you can't tell the truth. You said "bye"...but yet here you are.

Anyway, again for the hopelessly dense.... you are supposed to pay taxes on every dollar earned as income. The 1099 rule that is being implemented just formalizes it by the companies/payors are now reporting these small payments.

Why shouldn't they declare and pay taxes like all others?
For starters? BECAUSE JOE BIDEN SWORE THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO RAISE TAXES ON ANYONE OTHER THAN THE UBER RICH?
I know that Joe lies like no other President EVER...but this was an especially bald faced lie...repeated over and over! All along you've been told that the people who will REALLY end up paying for liberal give aways will be the middle class and all along you've bought the bullshit that Biden and his handlers have been doling out!

Forum List

Back