Biden's IRS going after Uber drivers, part-timers, single moms trying to make ends meet, and students working gigs to pay for school

For starters? BECAUSE JOE BIDEN SWORE THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO RAISE TAXES ON ANYONE OTHER THAN THE UBER RICH?
I know that Joe lies like no other President EVER...but this was an especially bald faced lie...repeated over and over! All along you've been told that the people who will REALLY end up paying for liberal give aways will be the middle class and all along you've bought the bullshit that Biden and his handlers have been doling out!
I guess some have to declare earnings now. Just like I do. Every year. Like it or not.

In other words, these are the "billionaires" those 87,000 new IRS agents were supposed to be taking on.

Banana republic.

In other words, they intend to enforce existing tax laws. There isn't much that isn't legally income for tax purposes. If I trade you a bushel of tomatoes for a bag of potatoes, that is legally a potentially taxable event for both of us. I mean good luck trying to audit people over these unknown untraceable exchanges, but that has pretty much always been the case as long as I have been alive. Technology is just making some of the untraceable transactions traceable.

Gosh, who knew the Democrats were lying their asses off when they said no American making less than $400K per year would be targeted by the IRS?
Whose being “targeted”? This is just about people getting a tax form from payment apps for side jobs. You’ve always had to report this income anyway.

Whose being “targeted”? This is just about people getting a tax form from payment apps for side jobs. You’ve always had to report this income anyway.

^^^look at this Nazi, giddy about the possibility of the IRS kicking in the doors of single moms and students trying to make extra money to feed themselves and their kids.

^^^look at this Nazi, giddy about the possibility of the IRS kicking in the doors of single moms and students trying to make extra money to feed themselves and their kids.

Sometimes I wonder if these leftist proles are having some sort of contest to see who can create the greatest gulf between what they proclaim they support and what they actually support.

I guess some have to declare earnings now. Just like I do. Every year. Like it or not.
So you can take their money? Admit it, OK...that was the plan ALL ALONG!!! You liberals always promise that it's going to be the rich who pay for your silly shit and every time it ends up on the backs of middle class people. Like it or not? That's your attitude.

So you think people shouldn’t pay taxes if they don’t feel like it?

No one is kicking in doors you delusional moron.

A lot of this s the principal of things. An extra fifty dollars to the government is not as important to someone struggling or even a school age teenager working for weekend money. The young are so screwed.

Gotta love it! Joe Biden's idiotic progressive policies create back breaking inflation that forces people into taking "side jobs" just so they can pay their bills but then the same asshole liberals that forced them to have to work all those extra hours want to make SURE that they don't get to keep all that money!

A lot of this s the principal of things. An extra fifty dollars to the government is not as important to someone struggling or even a school age teenager working for weekend money. The young are so screwed.
I find this to be a pretty absurd criticism given the party line from conservatives has been to demonize the poor for having too little taxes, taking too much, etc.

If struggling people have to pay too much taxes, then let’s lower taxes on the poor. The thing is that just isn’t what conservatives really care about.

What do you expect? If it can be traced, they can tax it.

Cash is still king. Don't forget to declare all your cash earnings crimestoppers!

I find this to be a pretty absurd criticism given the party line from conservatives has been to demonize the poor for having too little taxes, taking too much, etc.

If struggling people have to pay too much taxes, then let’s lower taxes on the poor. The thing is that just isn’t what conservatives really care about.
How about you on the left simply keep your word and not go after people who are simply trying to survive your shitty economic policies?

Forum List

Back