Biden's latest executive order should have been signed by Clinton 28 years ago.

Can you explain to the world what Hilary did was illegal or any charge laid against her.
The world knows. It's you brainwashed libs that believe
your thought-masters in the MSM.
Just the evidence please.
If your info comes from fox, show the link. I'll say you have nothing but hate and stupidity and are a blatant liar.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

If your info comes from fox, show the link. I'll say you have nothing but hate and stupidity and are a blatant liar.
Where you want to start ?
How about dead CIA agents in China ?
Or arming ISIS in Syria....Libya....

Where you want to start ?
How about dead CIA agents in China ?
Or arming ISIS in Syria....Libya....
I'll ask again, what has she done which is illegal and what charges were ever laid against her?

I know you have nothi g which is why I keep asking. You're making a fool of yourself continuously.
Pull out son. You can't win this one.

I'll ask again, what has she done which is illegal and what charges were ever laid against her?

I know you have nothi g which is why I keep asking. You're making a fool of yourself continuously.
You're asking because you
are a brainwashed Democrat.
0008.jpg

You're asking because you
are a brainwashed Democrat.
View attachment 511221

That's probably true but that doesn't forbid me from putting the acid on you. I know you have nothing so keep going.
I love making fun of you.

Going after the big guys now that they have more power than ever.
This should be good.
View attachment 511139

Lip service for bribe shakedowns--------------Biden is pulling an Elizabeth Warren stunt---threaten big bad legislation against bad bankers or bad tech in this instance----but as long as the bankers and the tech companies "donate" to the right places, the laws don't get applied to them.

Wondering what that 15% global minimum tax is about? Try while we middle class will be paying 39% plus in federal taxes---------Bezos/Buffet/Zuckerberg and the rest of the others at most will only pay 15% after applying some very very liberal tax deductions.

That's probably true but that doesn't forbid me from putting the acid on you. I know you have nothing so keep going.
You're actually trolling off topic on my thread about Biden's executive order. Now buzz off skippy.

Going after the big guys now that they have more power than ever.
This should be good.
View attachment 511139

Lip service for bribe shakedowns--------------Biden is pulling an Elizabeth Warren stunt---threaten big bad legislation against bad bankers or bad tech in this instance----but as long as the bankers and the tech companies "donate" to the right places, the laws don't get applied to them.

Wondering what that 15% global minimum tax is about? Try while we middle class will be paying 39% plus in federal taxes---------Bezos/Buffet/Zuckerberg and the rest of the others at most will only pay 15% after applying some very very liberal tax deductions.
Next a $15 min wage to appease the Bernie peeps.

You're actually trolling off topic on my thread about Biden's executive order. Now buzz off skippy.
I take the discussion where I want and I don't care if you get in a knot.
You had nothing them and have nothing now.

Executive orders are usually for cowards who don't have the intellectual ability to write a Bill and have it voted on in congress.

Executive orders are usually for cowards who don't have the intellectual ability to write a Bill and have it voted on in congress.
Here's one I hadn't heard of.....

2. The Confiscation of Gold​

In 1913, the passage of the Federal Reserve Act required the U.S. government to possess a certain amount of gold in order to print paper money. By 1933, with the Great Depression in full swing, President Franklin D. Roosevelt was desperate for a way to increase the government’s cash on hand, necessitating a physical increase in its amount of gold. With Executive Order 6102, Americans were compelled to trade in their personal gold for cash. Many of those who did not comply had their gold seized, were arrested, and served time in jail.

Here's a beauty.
Guantanamo Bay is a U.S. military prison that was established by President George W. Bush in 2002 to detain, interrogate, and prosecute extraordinarily dangerous criminals. Critics of the detention center claim that the practice of torture and imprisonment without trial is a violation of human rights. On January 22, 2009, President Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13493, calling for a review of all detained individuals and vowing that the prison would close within a year. However, the deadline was not met and Obama’s term ended with the prison still open.

I take the discussion where I want and I don't care if you get in a knot.
You had nothing them and have nothing now.
You're still trolling and btw, I don't speak gibberish.

From my point you are basically illiterate and an intellectual vacuum. Under those circumstances, any language would be foreign to you.

You're not quite as smart as you think.
Continue.

Can you explain to the world what Hilary did was illegal or any charge laid against her.
She was the head of the largest pedophile pizza franchise in the world.
Here's a beauty.
Guantanamo Bay is a U.S. military prison that was established by President George W. Bush in 2002 to detain, interrogate, and prosecute extraordinarily dangerous criminals. Critics of the detention center claim that the practice of torture and imprisonment without trial is a violation of human rights. On January 22, 2009, President Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13493, calling for a review of all detained individuals and vowing that the prison would close within a year. However, the deadline was not met and Obama’s term ended with the prison still open.

Because Congress has the power to over ride a presidential EO with legislation. Democrats and Republican voted to not fund the shutdown of Gitmo, effectively nullified the EO in the next spending bil., Obama vetoed it and Congress overrode the MF.

Lol.
Very few Hillary defenders left.

Oh lol--------the Clinton Foundation----where BRIBE MONEY POURED IN
The DEAD BODIES
BEnghazi where she set Stevens up to be kidnapped by the terrorists to be traded for the Gitmo 4, til things went horribly wrong and the terrorist underlings killed Stevens instead of kidnapping forcing them to run him to the hospital trying to save him and Obama and Clinton having to keep our military back as they plotted their cover story for not protecting stevens resulting in these asses having our corrupt CIA set up riots in the middle east trying to blame a coptic video for the Benghazi attack even though the muslims like the americans didn't know shit about some vague coptic youtube video...Obama and Hilliarys CIA riots lead to the murder and rape of thousands (can you say crimes against humanity) as to further push the narrative Obama and Hilliary attacked the coptics here in the states violating their civil rights and putting their lives in danger from muslims goaded into attacking coptics actors and others involved in the video.
The stealing of top secret info and placed on unsecure emails----

Lol.
Very few Hillary defenders left.

Oh lol--------the Clinton Foundation----where BRIBE MONEY POURED IN
The DEAD BODIES
BEnghazi where she set Stevens up to be kidnapped by the terrorists to be traded for the Gitmo 4, til things went horribly wrong and the terrorist underlings killed Stevens instead of kidnapping forcing them to run him to the hospital trying to save him and Obama and Clinton having to keep our military back as they plotted their cover story for not protecting stevens resulting in these asses having our corrupt CIA set up riots in the middle east trying to blame a coptic video for the Benghazi attack even though the muslims like the americans didn't know shit about some vague coptic youtube video...Obama and Hilliarys CIA riots lead to the murder and rape of thousands (can you say crimes against humanity) as to further push the narrative Obama and Hilliary attacked the coptics here in the states violating their civil rights and putting their lives in danger from muslims goaded into attacking coptics actors and others involved in the video.
The stealing of top secret info and placed on unsecure emails----

I'll ask again. Show me where she has done anything illegal and been charged for it. I know you can't so I'll keep asking to embarrass you. You'll die the death of a thousand cuts if you keep going dickhead.
What your posting is not proof of anything. No charges laid.
You whingers have had years to ping her and yet to land a blow.
Don't post your hate crap.
Just the evidence or shut up.

Forum List

Back