Biden's Latest Pathetic Rally

Even Bernie cant rally support for the Vegetable

Biden's toast.
If only he had been able to secure the all-important Taliban and Bin Laden family endorsements.

{

He added, “The American media, CBS, misinterpreted my words, saying what they said was not what they said.”

In another tweet, Mujahid said, “U.S. news outlet @CBSNews has interpreted & published my remarks incorrectly. Nothing of the sort has been communicated as publicized by them.”

}

Without fucking lies, shit eating commie scum would be left speechless.

Biden's toast.
If only he had been able to secure the all-important Taliban and Bin Laden family endorsements.

{

He added, “The American media, CBS, misinterpreted my words, saying what they said was not what they said.”

In another tweet, Mujahid said, “U.S. news outlet @CBSNews has interpreted & published my remarks incorrectly. Nothing of the sort has been communicated as publicized by them.”

}

You go to the Taliban for your fact-checking?
That figures I suppose.

Biden's toast.

{

}

That figures I suppose.

At this point, even Taliban are more trustworthy than leftist media.

Biden's toast.

{

}

That figures I suppose.

Since the Commies are lying that the Taliban said it - yeah.

I mean, they SOURCE for the little Goebbels was the Taliban in the first place, Comrade.

Biden's toast.

{

}

That figures I suppose.

Since the Commies are lying that the Taliban said it - yeah.

I mean, they SOURCE for the little Goebbels was the Taliban in the first place, Comrade.
They said it in a phone interview.
It's a completely natural endorsement...conservative fundamentalists of all stripes should stick together.

Forum List

Back