Trump said I don’t care about you I jus want your vote

Yea, he’s just kidding.

That seems to be republicans excuse every time trump says something stupid.

Drink bleach, drop water on magnets, what else? So many I forgot.
It was a joke. He was talking about audience members dropping dead from the heat.

It was a joke. He was talking about audience members dropping dead from the heat.
Yea, real funny. NOT. If it's true he was joking, what an asshole. You love it right?

Just wait till the Democrats get a lefty who acts like Trump elected. Just like you eventually found a guy just like Bill Clinton only more corrupt.

Trump to Nevada: ’I Don't Care About You... I Just Want Your Vote’​

The former president made a number of concerning remarks at his latest political rally in Las Vegas

So he is saying out loud what every candates thinks. At least he is honest, That is all any Presidental candidate believes. Just like the only reason corporations pretend to care is to sell product.

So he is saying out loud what every candates thinks. At least he is honest, That is all any Presidental candidate believes. Just like the only reason corporations pretend to care is to sell product.
No that's not what every candidate thinks. I didn't read beyond thinks because you are starting off with a false premise. This is by design. They've been telling you for years they all do it, there all just as bad, etc. This is why Trump thought he could get away with the 4 crimes he committed.

He's been found guilty of 1. 1 of 4 so far. And if you ask Mitch McConnell, he's guilty of the Jan 6 riot too.

“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

He then stated: “We have no power to convict and disqualify a former office holder who is now a private citizen.”

So Trump is guilty of 2 of the 4 felonies. Do you think he didn't lie and mishandle classified documents? Do you believe what Trump and his team did in Georgia was appropriate?

No that's not what every candidate thinks. I didn't read beyond thinks because you are starting off with a false premise. This is by design. They've been telling you for years they all do it, there all just as bad, etc. This is why Trump thought he could get away with the 4 crimes he committed.

He's been found guilty of 1. 1 of 4 so far. And if you ask Mitch McConnell, he's guilty of the Jan 6 riot too.

“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

He then stated: “We have no power to convict and disqualify a former office holder who is now a private citizen.”

So Trump is guilty of 2 of the 4 felonies. Do you think he didn't lie and mishandle classified documents? Do you believe what Trump and his team did in Georgia was appropriate?
Nothing in your post proves me wrong, except you just go off topic with stupid tangents. Prove to me the President cares about you other than your vote.

Yea, real funny. NOT. If it's true he was joking, what an asshole. You love it right?

Just wait till the Democrats get a lefty who acts like Trump elected. Just like you eventually found a guy just like Bill Clinton only more corrupt.
the fact you have no sense of humor isn't anyone's fault but your's

Nothing in your post proves me wrong, except you just go off topic with stupid tangents. Prove to me the President cares about you other than your vote.

Because you don't know about all the good he has done. Not bragging like Trump. Not making shit up to win you over. Just doing his job.

Student loan forgiveness. Not very popular but he did it anyways. Because he cares about middle class people.

Perscription drugs.

The fact he's a Democrat means he's pro labor/middle class. If he didn't care about me/the middle class he'd be a Republican. Right?

Because he's not using his position to make his family richer. I can prove Trump only cares about himself. You can't prove that about Biden.

So you prove to me Trump cares about you. Other than your vote. Oh yea, you're not even trying because he told you. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!

So your response is none of them do? Fuck you Papa. I can prove Trump doesn't care about you. He said it. Oh yea, you don't care. He was kidding. Or none of them do. Very convenient.

Because you don't know about all the good he has done. Not bragging like Trump. Not making shit up to win you over. Just doing his job.

Student loan forgiveness. Not very popular but he did it anyways. Because he cares about middle class people.

Perscription drugs.

The fact he's a Democrat means he's pro labor/middle class. If he didn't care about me/the middle class he'd be a Republican. Right?

Because he's not using his position to make his family richer. I can prove Trump only cares about himself. You can't prove that about Biden.

So you prove to me Trump cares about you. Other than your vote. Oh yea, you're not even trying because he told you. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!

So your response is none of them do? Fuck you Papa. I can prove Trump doesn't care about you. He said it. Oh yea, you don't care. He was kidding. Or none of them do. Very convenient.
bobo are you whining again?....and what prescription drugs?.....

bobo are you whining again?....and what prescription drugs?.....
After decades of opposition, President Biden enacted a law that finally takes on Big Pharma and gives Medicare the power to negotiate drug prices. President Biden's Inflation Reduction Act will save millions of seniors money on some of the costliest prescription drugs on the market.

You're welcome​

After decades of opposition, President Biden enacted a law that finally takes on Big Pharma and gives Medicare the power to negotiate drug prices. President Biden's Inflation Reduction Act will save millions of seniors money on some of the costliest prescription drugs on the market.

You're welcome​

:dunno:

I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama and Biden.

I voted for Debbie Stabinow and Gretchen Whitmer

I vote for Democrats. Straight ticket. Can't remember the last time I ever voted for an R. Probably never. Seriously.

How much more liberal do you want me to be?

You're so liberal you think the liberal party is just as bad as the conservative party. Or you're too stupid to see the difference. Weird, for a liberal. We don't want you Harry. Go get the fuck out of our tent.
IOW a flat out Far Left Communist, an enemy of America, and would love permanent one party rule, fucking bitch.

IOW a flat out Far Left Communist, an enemy of America, and would love permanent one party rule, fucking bitch.

Of course not silly. The GOP would have to change in order to get my vote. They haven't. Since Reagan, they've been anti middle class.

They GOP has never changed. They are just as shitty as they were in 2008 after destroying our economy, military, standing with the rest of the world and middle class. All they did was complain about Obama for 8 years and even then Trump whipped your asses because the GOP was considering nominating another Bush. Can you believe that? Talk about not learning your lesson. America must have a short memory.

Hell, they even gave the GOP control back of either the House or Senate in 2010. How quickly they forgot that it was the GOP who ruined America in the 2000's.

Our mistake was nominating Hillary. The only reason Trump won.

You're welcome​

why thank you,you had jack shit to do with that.....and his drug thing only works for people on medicare part D....that leaves millions out....

why thank you,you had jack shit to do with that.....and his drug thing only works for people on medicare part D....that leaves millions out....

Trump's going to cause such high inflation

To bring tariff revenues anywhere close to income tax levels would seem to require hefty boosts in tariffs well beyond the 10% Trump initially proposed.
Paul Krugman, winner of the Nobel Prize in economics, gave a quick estimate in a social media post: “I’ll have to write this up in detail, but my first-pass estimate is that this would require an average tariff rate of 133 percent.”

Forum List

Back