Trump said I don’t care about you I jus want your vote

gee you mean he is like every politician out there?......wise up bobo.....none of them assholes care about you....
I figured this would be a comeback that dopes would make to justify Trump TELLING you he doesn't care about you. You'll say "none of them do". You are accepting/expecting it. WOW. WOW!!!

And he'll be a dictator on day one.

OMG, imagine how aggressive the Supreme's will be if Trump wins. I would if I were them.

gee you mean he is like every politician out there?......wise up bobo.....none of them assholes care about you....
He's nothing like every other politicians except Majorie Taylor Green and the rest of the Republican weirdos. They don't care about you. Trump doesn't even care. He's telling it like it is. He didn't say Pelosi doens't care about them or Joe. He said HE doesn't care about them just wants their vote.

He's proving he could say/do anything and not lose your support or wake you up to see Joe is the lesser of 2 evils and you need to vote for Biden.

The Supreme Court is super religious. They will impose extreme laws. I bet you will argue or approve. Because you lean right. Stop denying it bitch.

Only libtarded brain farts would assume he was being anything but jocular.

Thus, this idiot thread.

You’re In A Cult! and Take Off The Stupid Hat​

Trump was joking after Six people were taken to a hospital, and some two dozen others were treated at the scene for heat-related issues? He was joking?

There was no indication that Trump was joking.

Trump: Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care.

Ummmm yes, they are. You're not going to say they're honest are you?
Um, no they aren't. So what you are admitting is you know your side are lying pieces of shit and you've been convinced that so are the people on our side. That way when your side bahaves badly you can say "oh well, they all do it". No they don't all do it.

But interestingly, what Hillary did? They all do that. But then Trump made it a felony then he did it after he made it a felony. So don't cry he got charged.

A President walks out onto the White House lawn and says that China should investigate the Bidens because “what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine.”

That’s the punchline, at least according to Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio. It was a joke. And we just don’t get it.

Sure looked real – and it wasn’t really funny. But that didn’t stop other Republicans from breathing a sigh of relief at the fabrication of a new talking point.

“You really think he was serious about thinking that China’s going to investigate the Biden family?” GOP Rep. Jim Jordan said on ABC’s “This Week.”

The "he was just kidding defense"

They even tried using this argument when we point out he was trying to lock Hillary up. He wasn't serious they say. He was, well, "just kidding".

I figured this would be a comeback that dopes would make to justify Trump TELLING you he doesn't care about you. You'll say "none of them do". You are accepting/expecting it. WOW. WOW!!!

And he'll be a dictator on day one.

OMG, imagine how aggressive the Supreme's will be if Trump wins. I would if I were them.
Perhaps he'll put you in a prison camp with your Goddess Maddow.

I will become a Republican if Trump wins.

Kanye​

Kaitlyn Jenner​

Several recent polls suggest that the Hispanic and Latino vote is shifting towards Donald Trump as the election moves closer.

I will become so anti abortion!!!

Arabs, no more Muslim immigrants!!! We are a Christian Nation.
Sorry. You're headed to the prison camp. We already have a very extensive file on you.

He's nothing like every other politicians except Majorie Taylor Green and the rest of the Republican weirdos. They don't care about you. Trump doesn't even care. He's telling it like it is. He didn't say Pelosi doens't care about them or Joe. He said HE doesn't care about them just wants their vote.

He's proving he could say/do anything and not lose your support or wake you up to see Joe is the lesser of 2 evils and you need to vote for Biden.

The Supreme Court is super religious. They will impose extreme laws. I bet you will argue or approve. Because you lean right. Stop denying it bitch.
i am more of a liberal than you are bobo .....there is a pot thread going on right now...why aint you in it?...ill tell you why because you aint as left as you think you are....

i am more of a liberal than you are bobo .....there is a pot thread going on right now...why aint you in it?...ill tell you why because you aint as left as you think you are....
Stop using this lame old reply. When I see you acting like a liberal I'll let you know.

You're a fucking Libertarian. They love free pot. That's how they've stolen a lot of disgruntled Republicans like you. So vote for RKF Jr you not see dope head.

Stop using this lame old reply. When I see you acting like a liberal I'll let you know.

You're a fucking Libertarian. They love free pot. That's how they've stolen a lot of disgruntled Republicans like you. So vote for RKF Jr you not see dope head.
lol...yea you are real liberal bobo....you are phony liberal....you put on your little im a liberal show every time you post...but like you...i know the truth about who you really are....you fucking voted for trump didnt you?...

They really think he cares about them. Incredible.

Who? Which members, which "MAGAs"? Who here is a conservative/Republican voter and really thinks Trump "cares about them"?

Oh wait, your ego requires that you build strawman and burn them down, nvm

lol...yea you are real liberal bobo....you are phony liberal....you put on your little im a liberal show every time you post...but like you...i know the truth about who you really are....you fucking voted for trump didnt you?...
I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama and Biden.

I voted for Debbie Stabinow and Gretchen Whitmer

I vote for Democrats. Straight ticket. Can't remember the last time I ever voted for an R. Probably never. Seriously.

How much more liberal do you want me to be?

You're so liberal you think the liberal party is just as bad as the conservative party. Or you're too stupid to see the difference. Weird, for a liberal. We don't want you Harry. Go get the fuck out of our tent.

I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama and Biden.

I voted for Debbie Stabinow and Gretchen Whitmer

I vote for Democrats. Straight ticket. Can't remember the last time I ever voted for an R. Probably never. Seriously.

How much more liberal do you want me to be?

You're so liberal you think the liberal party is just as bad as the conservative party. Or you're too stupid to see the difference. Weird, for a liberal. We don't want you Harry. Go get the fuck out of our tent.
Or you're too stupid to see the difference
or maybe you are?......yea stay in your tent bobo...we dont want you out here.....go stand in front of joe and let him smell your hair.....

Forum List

Back