Biden's Mental Health?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
350 supposed experts in psychiatry opined that President Trump was psychiatrically unfit for office, even though none of them have ever examined him.

Have these self proclaimed experts issued a mental health assessment on Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe yet?

Will libs press these folks for an opinion? If Biden is 100% Sane, the people need to hear it, straight from the experts' mouths.

350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings

Biden is not insane, but he does have a mental defect that has plagued him most of his life.

Biden is not insane, but he does have a mental defect that has plagued him most of his life.

I think that Biden is a strange cat too. but I'm not an expert. But I'd like to hear the opinion of these experts as to whether Bite Me is sane and psychologically well (or not).

Biden, along with Pelosi and Schumer, has lost his cud.
i can just see Biden, someday soon, say before a crowd...."I was there, when Louie Armstrong,landed on the moon in 1869, playing his trumpet, and putting the Russian flag into the dirt" {well,,something like that}

Biden, along with Pelosi and Schumer, has lost his cud.
i can just see Biden, someday soon, say before a crowd...."I was there, when Louie Armstrong,landed on the moon in 1869, playing his trumpet, and putting the Russian flag into the dirt" {well,,something like that}
Or, talking about our allies, the Romans, heh heh

does Biden really have a record player from the 60's? like the one we played the beatles records on?

i wonder how Biden would answer a question like this.......Senator Biden, if you become President, will you finally end slavery in the southern states?

350 supposed experts in psychiatry opined that President Trump was psychiatrically unfit for office, even though none of them have ever examined him.

Have these self proclaimed experts issued a mental health assessment on Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe yet?

Will libs press these folks for an opinion? If Biden is 100% Sane, the people need to hear it, straight from the experts' mouths.

350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings

Biden's had two aneurysms, brain surgery for the second one, and he's quickly slipping into either dementia or senility. He's completely unfit for the job.

spearhead-joe.jpg

now we wait for Biden to mis-pronounce Corona Virus,,,my guess, he might call it the Budwiser Virus

Biden's had two aneurysms, brain surgery for the second one, and he's quickly slipping into either dementia or senility. He's completely unfit for the job.

spearhead-joe.jpg

I tend to agree. He reminds me of an old-timer I knew who about the same age who used to drink down at the club. Good guy, worked with Flame Throwers in the Korean War, but I wouldn't want him as President. But I'd really like to hear the opinion of these experts who were really quick to give their opinion about Donald Trump's mental state.

Chuck Wallace should of asked Biden what it was like watching Television in 1929

I think before any of us vote for Biden that we witness him taking a Dementia Test.
Whatever the result of any test, the idea that Slo-Joe would be tasked with leadership of this country and that he would be the face of America on the international stage would not bode well for us. Putin would have the puppet he needs.

I think before any of us vote for Biden that we witness him taking a Dementia Test.
Whatever the result of any test, the idea that Slo-Joe would be tasked with leadership of this country and that he would be the face of America on the international stage would not bode well for us. Putin would have the puppet he needs.

I have the same opinion. But it would really be interesting however to hear the opinions of the so-called "experts" who opined Trump as insane on the Biden issue.

If they said he was indeed "insane" would the libs refuse Biden the nomination?

Or, if they said that Bite Me was officially "sane", how would that opinion resonate with the people after they already said that Trump was "nuts".

in five years, Biden will be talking about how he met abe lincoln as a child before he became President

Forum List

Back