Biden's new ad buy - His largest to date!

Crazy Joe gave Trump a great ad in that speech as well....

Joe Biden: "Covid has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year, look, here's, the lives, it's just, when you think about it."

That memory lapse was huge.... Joe is losing his ability to keep any thought pattern for more than a few minuets. His dementia is progressing very fast.

Fortunately so far I've found both Biden's and Trump's ads rather easy to block out. Hopefully it remains this way. Four years ago the repetition of Hillary's negative ad featuring all the repulsive things coming out of Trump's mouth had my blood boiling against her, even though I didn't then nor now care for Trump. I was totally satisfied in 2016 with writing in the name of the guy from Utah. Mc-something-or-other I believe.

This will be airing nationally. BRILLIANT! :D

Wow, it only took him what? Six months....way to stay on top of things Joe.

He vastly outspent Trump on TV ads during the RNC. Pay attention.

Hillary 'vastly' outspent in 2016, about 3-1 as I remember.

How did that work out?

Hillary ran one of the worst campaigns in history and people didn't trust Hillary. They do trust Uncle Joe. It's gonna work out fine - Don't you worry! ;)

Fortunately so far I've found both Biden's and Trump's ads rather easy to block out. Hopefully it remains this way. Four years ago the repetition of Hillary's negative ad featuring all the repulsive things coming out of Trump's mouth had my blood boiling against her, even though I didn't then nor now care for Trump. I was totally satisfied in 2016 with writing in the name of the guy from Utah. Mc-something-or-other I believe.

To borrow a Will-ism - You're thinking of Egg McMuffin. :)

How did that work out?

Hillary ran one of the worst campaigns in history and people didn't trust Hillary. They do trust Uncle Joe. It's gonna work out fine - Don't you worry! ;)

Yep, and good ole Uncle Joe is following in Hillary's footsteps....good work Joe. BTW, we're not worried.

How did that work out?

He may not need to worry about the Popular vote, but, as Hillary learned, he does have to worry about the EV.

I'm going to laugh my ass off, if Trump loses the PV and wins the EV again.

Imagine that. He has to buy ads in States that have always been Democrat. He's losing bigly!

Biden is losing in states that have been blue for decades.... Its not good for him.. And billionaires have been pumping millions into the Biden campaign. Its got to be very bad if they are going all hands on deck.

Another Regan landslide in the making..

How did that work out?

He may not need to worry about the Popular vote, but, as Hillary learned, he does have to worry about the EV.

I'm going to laugh my ass off, if Trump loses the PV and wins the EV again.

And I'm gonna laugh off mine if Trump wins the PV and loses in the EC! :D

How did that work out?

Yep, and good ole Uncle Joe is following in Hillary's footsteps....good work Joe. BTW, we're not worried.

Fine with me if you aren't worried. But trust me when I tell you that Rump and his campaign are shitting bricks. :cool:

So for months Joe quietly both condones and minimized the violence, and now suddenly it's bad because focus groups tell his handlers it's bad?

I know you're a Dim, but do you seriously think anyone is gonna believe this bullshit?

Well, you need to understand that in drlove's world, fun with Dick and Jane is considered brilliant.

I'm sure he hasn't heard of the Minneapolis freedom fund, which Biden's staff have been supporting and which bails out domestic terrorists so they can continue to serve his handlers plan of trying to blame it all on Trump.

Joe Biden: "Covid has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year, look, here's, the lives, it's just, when you think about it."

That memory lapse was huge.... Joe is losing his ability to keep any thought pattern for more than a few minuets. His dementia is progressing very fast.

All he had to do was read the words in front of him.

It's getting pathetic.

I want to know what's going through the minds of the deaf who need the sign language interpreter. :laugh2:

Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala are going to lose in a landslide on November 3rd! :cool:

stg090220dAPR20200902034510.jpg

Forum List

Back