Biden's new Draconian Death Tax expansion

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The new ideas proposed by Sleepy Joe would result in massive punishments to our deceased citizens, including those who fought in the 2nd World War.

Basically the proposal is the equivalent of exhuming the dead and an perform sodomy on their corpuses.

Despicable.

Let the dead Rest in Peace

I actually agree with you here. I am concerned about some of Biden‘s estate tax proposals. I need more information before I make a definitive opinion.

I actually agree with you here. I am concerned about some of Biden‘s estate tax proposals. I need more information before I make a definitive opinion.
Yea, I'm sure it will sway you to vote for Orange man next election cycle.

LMAO!

Rube.

Rat fuck democrats. "Never saw a tax they didn't like." Filthiest rot gut sacks of bat shit on the planet.

Last edited:
People forfeit their would-be heir's stepped up basis every time they make a transfer of real estate to "keep the nursing home from getting it". For most normal people, this probably will not affect them at all since they are already doing it.

What a scumbag.

The administration is also looking at lowering the federal exemptions for the estate tax.

Barkdoll explained, “Estate taxes have largely been eliminated at the federal level. There’s now an exemption for a married couple of roughly 11 million dollars but again under some of these new proposals that would reset back down to as low as a million dollars, which would capture a lot of estates and anything over that amount would be subject to a federal inheritance tax.”

the left wants all your hard earned money. if you save and invested your money wisely...do the right thing...the left wants to punish you..even when you are dead

the left wants all your hard earned money. if you save and invested your money wisely...do the right thing...the left wants to punish you..even when you are dead
No, they don't want your money, cuz they print trillions out of thin air every day.

No, they just don't want YOU to have it cuz it empowers the populace.

No, they don't want your money, cuz they print trillions out of thin air every day.

excellent point

excellent point
Democrats would have you believe that raising taxes means more money for you.

Meanwhile, inflation land is making us all slaves.

Their language underscores this.

How do your "pay for a tax cut" if you don't presume that 100% of the earnings of the Kulaks belongs to you in the first place?

The new ideas proposed by Sleepy Joe would result in massive punishments to our deceased citizens, including those who fought in the 2nd World War.

Basically the proposal is the equivalent of exhuming the dead and an perform sodomy on their corpuses.

Despicable.

Let the dead Rest in Peace

Taxes aren't punishment.

Can't tax someone who is dead.

If biden is increasing the estate tax I completely support that.

The person who received that money didn't work on day to earn it nor did they pay one penny in taxes on it.

I hope the estate tax is increased ten fold.

What do you care? You don't need it. You can't spend it.

You're dead.

The people who inherit it have not worked one minute to earn it nor have they paid even a penny in taxes for it.

I hope Biden raises it 10 fold.

Our nation has been starved for the revenue to properly run our nation for decades. It's time we started to be RESPONSIBLE and start paying for what we buy.

Forum List

Back