Biden's new Draconian Death Tax expansion

I actually agree with you here. I am concerned about some of Biden‘s estate tax proposals. I need more information before I make a definitive opinion.
Yea, I'm sure it will sway you to vote for Orange man next election cycle.

LMAO!

Rube.
Unlike you I don't trip over myself in slavish devotion to one individual.

The person who received that money didn't work on day to earn it nor did they pay one penny in taxes on it.
LOL coming from our welfare loving, resident retarded federal supremacist.
IRONY :rofl:

I don't know what in the world you're posting about or where you get those lies.

For your information, the only money I've ever received from the government is an IRS refund. Nothing else. In fact, in all the "stimulus" checks that were sent out in the bush boy, trump and Biden years, I haven't received one penny.

I make too much money to qualify.

I started my own business and was so successful, I was able to retire fully financially independent when I was 54 years old.

I am one of the people who pays for other people to have welfare and I have absolutely no problem with helping a family survive.

One of my favorite things to do is to go to a grocery store. Look for a young mom with kids and a full basket. Wait for her to get to the check out line then go to the cashier, hand my debit card to her and tell her to use my debit card to pay for that woman's groceries. It's SOOOOOO cool. I love doing that. It makes my day, the person with the groceries day and everyone at the check out line.

In the last year during the pandemic, I took in 2 of my sort of son's friends so they wouldn't be homeless. Both lost their jobs because of the pandemic and unemployment wasn't enough to pay their rent and expenses. So I let them move into a room in my basement. Rent free. When they went back to work and had a steady income, they found their own place and moved out a couple months ago.

I'm sure it's something you could never understand or even want to understand.

The welfare I have a problem with paying is to the filthy rich. While they pay next to nothing in federal income taxes.

So you can project yourself on people all you want but the only person you're fooling is yourself.

The person who received that money didn't work on day to earn it nor did they pay one penny in taxes on it.
LOL coming from our welfare loving, resident retarded federal supremacist.
IRONY :rofl:

I don't know what in the world you're posting about or where you get those lies.

For your information, the only money I've ever received from the government is an IRS refund. Nothing else. In fact, in all the "stimulus" checks that were sent out in the bush boy, trump and Biden years, I haven't received one penny.

I make too much money to qualify.

I started my own business and was so successful, I was able to retire fully financially independent when I was 54 years old.

I am one of the people who pays for other people to have welfare and I have absolutely no problem with helping a family survive.

One of my favorite things to do is to go to a grocery store. Look for a young mom with kids and a full basket. Wait for her to get to the check out line then go to the cashier, hand my debit card to her and tell her to use my debit card to pay for that woman's groceries. It's SOOOOOO cool. I love doing that. It makes my day, the person with the groceries day and everyone at the check out line.

In the last year during the pandemic, I took in 2 of my sort of son's friends so they wouldn't be homeless. Both lost their jobs because of the pandemic and unemployment wasn't enough to pay their rent and expenses. So I let them move into a room in my basement. Rent free. When they went back to work and had a steady income, they found their own place and moved out a couple months ago.

I'm sure it's something you could never understand or even want to understand.

The welfare I have a problem with paying is to the filthy rich. While they pay next to nothing in federal income taxes.

So you can project yourself on people all you want but the only person you're fooling is yourself.
TL;DR
I was implying you love the welfare system, even though
I have NEVER met a federal supremacist that was consistent. Probably because you have to be one ignorant, stupid mother fucker to be a fed supremacist in the first place.

Forum List

Back