Biden's Presidency will Effectively End on November 8, 2022

Will Biden Be a Lame Duck? | Bill O'Reilly

The GOP will take the House. Count on that.

Biden's presidency will effectively end on November 8, 2022, says Bill O'Reilly.
Paul Alexander outlines some real changes that the President could make to turn his popularity around before it's too late. "There is no reason for the U.S. not to be energy independent."

Will Biden Be a Lame Duck? Will puppet masters be able to deal with actual opposition? They have not had to yet.

Who will sign NaziCon legislation? Also, the president has many powers that don't involve Congress.

Let say the GOP regain the Senate the fact is they would lack the votes to Convict and remove even if all of them voted to do so, so why waste the damn energy like the left did?

Fact is Trump just been quiet he would have won a second term and had the Senate and House for him, so let me be clear Biden and Democrats are not liked as much as the left portrays them to be…
Senate could have 90 republicans, and they'd still find a way to not be able to muster the votes.

They're losers like that.

Biden will be President either until 2025 or by some retardation 2029 unless Harris has him removed…

If you are hoping the GOP House will impeach Biden, well they can in 2023 but will lack the votes for Conviction and Removal by the Senate and even if the GOP regains the Senate they will lack the votes to Remove.

So your other option is Harris become President and if she does, well you will beg for Biden back…
That's why you impeach Harris first. Then Biden and lo and behold, the Republican speaker is next in line.

Cry me a river

Biden has the luxury of a Democratic Congress and is using it to pass historic legislation.

If Republicans take the House or Senate, they will have to go through Biden if they want to get anything done. If all Republicans want is Gridlock, Biden will resort to executive orders and shift his emphasis to Foreign Policy
Then like he did with Obama, Trump will make Biden a bad memory. Just think Obama gave us the great Trump first, and Biden is going to give him back for the second time.

Then like he did with Obama, Trump will make Biden a bad memory. Just think Obama gave us the great Trump first, and Biden is going to give him back for the second time.

Seems Obama won easily in 2012

Trump ran in 2016 on a question of…How bad can he be?
By 2020, we found out

Cry me a river

Biden has the luxury of a Democratic Congress and is using it to pass historic legislation.

If Republicans take the House or Senate, they will have to go through Biden if they want to get anything done. If all Republicans want is Gridlock, Biden will resort to executive orders and shift his emphasis to Foreign Policy
historically shitty

You are just the sort of fool who is going to pee his pants when you see when happens in the midterms
Yea, we know. MTG, Gosar, Gaetz, Jordan & a slew of other Trump asseaters are going to fix Biden but good. Those jerkoffs could fuck up a wet dream & you're so gullible you believe that they're the answer.

Good luck with that.

Cry me a river

Translation: What Biden will really do.

Take lengthy afternoon naps.

Eat lots of pudding but only if Dr Jill thinks he's been good. :)

Molest the family dog if he can catch him.

Crap his pants 3-4 times a day.

Fuck up everything he touches.

Translation: What Biden will really do.

Take lengthy afternoon naps.

Eat lots of pudding but only if Dr Jill thinks he's been good. :)

Molest the family dog if he can catch him.

Crap his pants 3-4 times a day.

Fuck up everything he touches.
I guess that is the best response Republicans have as Biden, Pelosi and Schumer drive through the Democratic agenda

Wah!
Biden has Dementia and poops his pants!

LOL. You are MEGA retarded.

Lets start with your screen name. Just like a tranny who does not know their sex, you identify as something you are not.
What makes you think I am not a Rightwinger?
I was named after my Grandfather, Rightwinger McGee

He was a left handed Pitcher for the White Sox in the 20s and 30s

Biden's string pullers can do a lot of damage through illegal EOs and also through the regulatory agencies.

Remember Obama's DACA EO? Blatantly unconstitutional and he said as much himself but look at what transpired in SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back