Biden's "sanctions" will not touch Russia's oil and gas industry

Me neither, but I heard on Fox that we are buying a percentage of our oil from Russia. Darn. Something very wrong there!

Notice the peaks during the Obama and Biden administrations. Of course.

1645737908668.png

Biden and Germany already announced the end of Putin’s Pipeline.

Sorry comrade. :lol:

I am no Trumpster, cant stand him. But I aint in stupid cult either and I want what is best for my country.
People are finding out you can't eat pride. You don't have a roof over your head with pride. We can't even argue tax policies. Repubs at least throw a bone to the peons every once in a while. Progs can't stand doing it. It is sickening that someone who has worked and provided for their family can live next to someone who has done little or nothing their whole lives and collect from the system.

Are you really suggesting this is a Biden wag the dog?
Not Biden per se--he's not capable, however his handlers are doing exactly that. If you have watched the news--the DNC has goaded Putin and attempted to shame NATO into assisting. Sure, Putin would like to regain Ukraine (DNC knows this). Putin is just saying, OK, Biden is a weak SOB and since he's offering up, Putin will take it--the bad thing is China is waiting in the wings for a like opportunity to regain Taiwan after 70 years. Biden won't disappoint them either. Hopefully the American electorate will come to their senses and abolish the democrat/globalist party.

This is why you don't "elect" a man who's wealth came from the Russian oil and gas industry.

Biden is an unmitigated disaster, and many, many people will die because of him.

How eager are any Americans gonna be--and how much will they love Biden--when gas is $7.00 a gallon? Yet the libs will tell you, you have to SACRIFICE, I tells ya, SACRIFICE for UKRAINE....

This is why you don't "elect" a man who's wealth came from the Russian oil and gas industry.

Biden is an unmitigated disaster, and many, many people will die because of him.

US still Importing Russian oil
Throughout 2021, the U.S. has imported 12 million to 26 million barrels of crude oil and petroleum products per month from Russia — that same country we keep enacting new sanctions on, in an effort to deter Vladimir Putin’s territorial ambitions. The most recent month from the Energy Information Agency’s figures is November 2021, at 17.8 million barrels. Last spring, imports of Russian oil hit the highest level in a decade; in August, Russia became the second-highest exporter of oil to the United States. Think that might be a reason Putin feels so confident?
And judging from yesterday’s White House press briefing… if the administration has any solid plans to stop importing Russian oil, they’re being awfully quiet about them.

Forum List

Back