🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's Speech Was 'Take The Vaccine...Do What We Say....Or You Won't Have A 4th Of July'

This guy has some friggen nerve.
What country does this demented prick think this is?

March 12, 2021
Biden's scary, boring, and bizarre address to the nation

By Andrea Widburg

On Thursday night, a masked Biden tottered down a long, empty hall to a podium. He then gave the most bizarre presidential address in American history. After a grim recital of "facts" about the last year, Biden emphasized multiple times that Americans had better take the vaccine — and be grateful to him for his amazing ability to get the vaccine to Americans. He also insisted that, vaccines or not, the government's in control and can lock all of us up all over again.

What's the matter, you friggin 8 year old spoiled brat. Did some adult tell you what to do for your own good? Now hurry up and get that temper tantrum out of the way. Knowing you, you will throw yourself to the ground out of rage and probably miss.
The single best thing about being an adult is you don't have to listen to people who tell you what to do

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

On Thursday night, a masked Biden tottered down a long, empty hall to a podium. He then gave the most bizarre presidential address in American history. After a grim recital of "facts" about the last year, Biden emphasized multiple times that Americans had better take the vaccine — and be grateful to him for his amazing ability to get the vaccine to Americans. He also insisted that, vaccines or not, the government's in control and can lock all of us up all over again.

What's the matter, you friggin 8 year old spoiled brat. Did some adult tell you what to do for your own good? Now hurry up and get that temper tantrum out of the way. Knowing you, you will throw yourself to the ground out of rage and probably miss.

Biden is not above criticism. You clowns spent the last 4 years in an epilectic seizure over Trump... you sure have a lot of nerve wanting to have it both ways

I have a few "Criticisms" for Biden already. But this ain't one of them. You are just angry that I won't think like you demand I do. Now,get back to your temper tantrum.

When you're hooked up to a respirator gasping for air, thanks to the coronavirus you caught from that illegal that Biden let in here, you'll probably feel otherwise.
If it's a gift from Biden, he will relish it!
What was horrible under Trump is now fabulous under Xiden and Cameltoea.

I have a few "Criticisms" for Biden already. But this ain't one of them. You are just angry that I won't think like you demand I do. Now,get back to your temper tantrum.

You wouldn't attempt to deny that the last 4 years was nothing but a massive temper tantrum by the fascist left, would you?

You of the Reich didn't get your way in 2016, so you lost your shit.
You're having a tantrum right now, aren't you? :heehee:

I took the vaccine shot a month ago...
... and just wanted to let anyone know who may be thinking of getting it that I didn't have any side effects at all. It's been 4 weeks now and I feel like I always did. Also, it must be the fact that I'm getting older as things seem to bother me a lot less than they used to. For instance, my neighbor is a gay man in his 40's and yesterday I went with him to a "pedophiles are people too" rally and it was great! We had tofu steak and later we are meeting for drinks. Tomorrow I have a date with the local police to finally get rid of all the weapons of mass destruction I have been keeping in my gun safe for decades. The ammo too! What use would I ever have for those awful things? Just now Pedro and his crew just finished our yard redo and it looks grand! What do you think?

1615646358375.png

One problem with that. The Immunity wears off after a few months. And the next time it's going really kick your ass.

There is ZERO evidence to support your conspiracy theory.

But Fascistbook wouldn't ban you for spreading false information about the virus, since it's false information that furthers Reich goals.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Sounding more and more like the dictator he wants to be

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

The single best thing about being an adult is you don't have to listen to people who tell you what to do

Lemme guess, your statement was modified from "You can't tell me what to do" just before the temper tantrum.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Lemme guess, your statement was modified from "You can't tell me what to do" just before the temper tantrum.

Nope.

I have been wearing a mask and not complaining and I am getting my first vaccine next week.

I don't care what other people do because all I have to do is stay away from people who refuse to take precautions.

So my statement stands simply for what it says.., Don't try to psychoanalyze me because you're not very good at it.

One problem with that. The Immunity wears off after a few months. And the next time it's going really kick your ass.

There is ZERO evidence to support your conspiracy theory.

But Fascistbook wouldn't ban you for spreading false information about the virus, since it's false information that furthers Reich goals.

Wow, another Vinnie Barbarino Defense.

One problem with that. The Immunity wears off after a few months. And the next time it's going really kick your ass
Immunity doesn't wear off liar.

Gee, I guess that concoction that I get every year for various viruses is worthless,right? And if I get a common cold once and get the immunities I am never able to get it again. And Biological Weapons are just ways to scare small children. School Teachers are going to be greatful that you have made their lives so much better.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Nope.

I have been wearing a mask and not complaining and I am getting my first vaccine next week.

I don't care what other people do because all I have to do is stay away from people who refuse to take precautions.

So my statement stands simply for what it says.., Don't try to psychoanalyze me because you're not very good at it.

At some point, vaccine or not, in order to get rid of it or get it under complete control, we are going to have to do things that we don't wish to do. And those that refuse will need to be isolated in some way or another.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Nope.

At some point, vaccine or not, in order to get rid of it or get it under complete control, we are going to have to do things that we don't wish to do. And those that refuse will need to be isolated in some way or another.

No they won't.

And I don't really care because I'll be vaccinated.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Nope.

No they won't.

Ah, the I got mine routine.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Nope.

No they won't.

Exactly.

The only person you have any control over is yourself. Once you accept that you'll find that you can let go of the phony outrage that is controlling you.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Nope.

No they won't.

Exactly.

The only person you have any control over is yourself. Once you accept that you'll find that you can let go of the phony outrage that is controlling you.

Had we treated the Covid like our earlier gen did Spanish Flu after WWI ended it would be gone (under complete control) today with NO vaccine. But like the Spanish Flu, we also know if there is no vaccine, it will return (H1N1). Due to your flawed thinking and others even dumber, the first 50K were unavoidable (call it collateral damage) but everything past that you helped to murder them.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Nope.

No they won't.

Exactly.

Had we treated the Covid like our earlier gen did Spanish Flu after WWI ended it would be gone (under complete control) today with NO vaccine. But like the Spanish Flu, we also know if there is no vaccine, it will return (H1N1). Due to your flawed thinking and others even dumber, the first 50K were unavoidable (call it collateral damage) but everything past that you helped to murder them.

Hey I already told you i complied with all CDC protocols.

That's all i could do. That's all you could do. And we have a vaccine and that vaccine was available for general use in record time.

And it's really tough to make any meaningful comparison between society today and society in the early 1900s.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Nope.

No they won't.

Exactly.

Yep....if we had all just turned our country into Siberia....this would all be over by now.

One problem with that. The Immunity wears off after a few months. And the next time it's going really kick your ass
Immunity doesn't wear off liar.

Gee, I guess that concoction that I get every year for various viruses is worthless,right? And if I get a common cold once and get the immunities I am never able to get it again. And Biological Weapons are just ways to scare small children. School Teachers are going to be greatful that you have made their lives so much better.
That's right.

March 12, 2021

By Andrea Widburg

Biden is not above criticism. You clowns spent the last 4 years in an epilectic seizure over Trump... you sure have a lot of nerve wanting to have it both ways

When you're hooked up to a respirator gasping for air, thanks to the coronavirus you caught from that illegal that Biden let in here, you'll probably feel otherwise.

Then I should get even more angry being on that same respirator because I contracted it from you,right?
Aw, is him throwing a temper tantrum because he needs his daddy CCP Joe and mommy Kameltoe to tell him he can bbq. Fuck off moron.

What can I say. If I contract Covid 19,it's a death sentence for me and others like me. I do whatever I can to prevent that death. But if I do contract it it's going to come from one of you and I believe that I would be at war and would take as many of you with me as possible. It's quicker for me that way when I get a bullet to the brain. Dead is Dead.
Look dude, I don't know what your condition is, but the rest of the world shouldn't have to lock down because your body is at risk. I, too, am of a certain age and have cardio-vascular disease, courtesy of a government that told us "Agent Orange won't hurt you." I tested positive for covid in Jan. and I've had colds that were much worse. My wife had it too--and she was healthy. She had a fairly serious case, but was treated with OTC drugs, pedialyte, Ensure and no hospitalization. We both recovered fully within three weeks. I don't expect the world to quit operating because I have a health condition.

There are millions of us in that situation. America got older. And will continue getting older. You just went through the first bout. It has proven to be a lot rougher the second time around if not deadly. It leaves little time bombs. Even the young are prone for that even if they just got the sniffles from covid. One of our deaths was a 22 year old College Athlete so you don't know how it will react. To protect up to a million people from dying from it, we need to get it taken care of just like yours and my Grand Parents did with other Pandemics. The real pussies here are the ones that refuse to pay the price to get it under control.
Sorry, I'm not going to live my life in fear. I'd rather die.

Forum List

Back